BET

A/n : 1. So these are all my ideas and I ain't copying from some other author. But these are some common plots that are used so it could be similar to some other work but the writing, dialogues is all my brain creating stupid scenarios.

2. English isn't my first language so please forgive me for any spelling mistake or grammatical errors.

3. So when you read it (I don't think) there is a mistake in chats from Felix side. So forgive me for that. The context is correct but the gaps between the words doesn't makes sense so if there is a doubt please feel free to ask.

WARNING : SPICE SCENE(MASTURBATING)

Third Person's POV
Felix, a young high school boy also known as sunshine who has a huge crush on the school's playboy named Hwang Hyunjin.
Hyunjin, the playboy that everyone wanted either to fuck him or get fucked by him.
Hyunjin didn't fail to notice the younger and usually shared the same class. He was given a bet by his friends to make Felix fall in love with him but little did he know that the freckled boy was already head over heels for him.

"Hey sunshine". Hyunjin said to Felix as he was with his friends during break.
"Did you just call me?" Felix was shocked that his crush was addressing him and called him sunshine.
"Yes, I have been noticing you a lot lately and thought to approach you"
"Oh" was all Felix could say trying to keep cool but his face said the otherwise. He was red as tomato.
"Would you like to be my friend?" "Y-yes". Felix said while blushing and he was red as tomato.
Hyunjin ruffled Felix's soft blonde hair and continued
"Then shall we exchange numbers?"
"Ohh, y-y-yes sure."
Hyunjin handed his phone to Felix and typed his phone number and handed back to the older.
"See you then, let's meet tomorrow after classes?"
"Uhh, yess sure". The younger said while giving his sunshine smile.
"Bye sunshine".
"Bye hyunjin". Felix felt like he would faint anytime soon.

~ After School ~
Felix was blushing and went to his home opening the group chat including Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin. His best friends with whom he grew up.

Fantastic Four ❤‍🩹

Felix:
Guyssss!!!
Do you know what
happened today ??
Sent: 05:06PM

Quokka✨:
What happened bestiee
Did you get fucked??
Sent: 05:08PM

Puppy 🐶:
Yoo bro, what happened and jisung shut it.
Sent: 05:08PM

Innie ❣️:
Jisung hyung, everything is not about getting fucked. There are other things that can happen.

Felix:
So you know hyunjin
He came to me today
and asked me to be
his friend and called
me sunshine.
Sent: 05:10PM
Quokka ✨:
Wtf nooo
Noooooo
How could he
Sent: 05:10 PM

Innie ❣️:
Yes, lixie hyung
He is a playboy and he
might hurt you.

Felix :
Innie I understand
but I don't think he
is that bad.

Puppy 🐶:
Yongbok-ah you don't understand.
You might be one of
his target.

Felix:
But pleaseee,
what's wrong in
trying....

Jisung✨ :
Stay away from him lix.
That's all I could say.
We don't want you to be hurt.

Felix :
Pleasee Sungie
I don't think it
will go wrong.

Innie ❣️:
Pleasee hyungie
Don't do it.

Puppy 🐶:
Agree.
He is the fucking
playboy of our school
and never cared about
anyone's feelings.
Sent: 05:15PM

Felix :
I promise I
won't be hurt
Trust me.

Quokka ✨:
Fine then.
If anything happens
You're telling us first.

Innie ❣️ :
Yes you should.

Puppy 🐶 :
Yes Lix, be careful
Sent : 05:16PM

Felix :
I love you all so
so much ❤ Three people reacted : ❤ (3)

Felix's POV :
Oh my God, I still can't believe that it happened. Hyunjin, the man that I always adored. I feel so hot.... Butterflies are still doing something to me in stomach.

Hyunjin's POV :
I reached my home and the entire time Felix never left my mind. He was so cute. His adorable freckles which are like the stars under his eyes that holds the galaxy. His heart shaped lips. Oh my god what am I even thinking.

"No, no hyunjin. It's a fucking bet, I have to make him fall for me. I should not fall for him". No, no way. I'm just a play boy. Nothing else.

I went to shower and suddenly the thought of Felix made me feel like my blood rushed to my member. The thought of him having his mouth wrapped around my cock. His small hands stroking it. I took my hard and started stroking it and thought that it was Felix.
I kept doing it till I came and washed the floor and cleaned myself.

I went to my bed and unknowingly once again Felix came into my mind and now I'm unable to stop thinking about him. He was just so cute overall.

"No hyunjin, play with him like you did with others".
Fuck you Lee Felix for making my heart pound like this.

A/n: There will be a part 2 but who will read this piece of shit 😭
Whoever will read it please forgive me for writing so bad.
Ilysm ❤
Please do comment and let me know if I should continue or not or you can DM too.

Word count : 820 words.

Hyunlix oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara