Sasori narrowed his eyes at Kabuto. "You plan to use Aiko in order to control us?"

"It would be a great idea if I could get my hands on her," Kabuto's eyes widened maniacally. "But that's not what I intend to do. Taking Aiko would just be a... precaution in case you decide to interfere with my plans."

"Kabuto you bastard!" Sasori shouted. "You're filthier than Orochimaru."

"Hey now, that's a little harsh. Not to mention, you just insulted my lord," Kabuto turned his head toward the creature beside him, "Kirai."

"Yes master," Kirai answered and made a hand sign. A spirit rhino appeared and ran at Aiko and Sasori. Sasori grabbed the neck of Aiko's cloak and pulled her along with him as he jumped onto a tree branch. The rhino's horn crashed down right where they had been standing, creating a large cloud of smoke that forced everyone, even Sasori, to cover their faces with their sleeves. Through the smoke, Sasori could feel Kirai launch at them. He pushed Aiko off the branch and received a blade through the left side of his chest. He dropped the scroll.

"Why you—!" he grabbed the katana's blade and pulled it out of his wooden cody.

The creature pulled her hand with the katana back and brought it down again. Suddenly, she was pulled down. Sasori looked in the direction that Kirai was being pulled in. he saw Aiko had grabbed ahold of Kira's feet and was pulling her off the branch. Sasori took advantage of Kirai's slight surprise and drew a blade coated with poison from within his cloak. He aimed for her stomach and thrust his hand out. Kirai narrowly dodged and the blade ripped the fabric of her clothing near her abdomen.

"That won't do you any good, Sasori," Kabuto called out as he overlooked the battle. "She's resistant to poison, I made sure to give her that special trait in case you were along. Guess my preparations payed off."

"Tch," Sasori clenched his teeth.

~Aiko~

Resistant to poison maybe but... you focused your chakra, your grip tightening on Kirai. You put your feet on the bottom of the branch, and pulled Kirai down completely with all your strength. Kirai's feet slipped off the branch and she went down along with you.

"Aiko!" you heard Sasori's shouts above you.

Your grip on Kirai's ankles had not loosened one bit. Finally, as you fell through the air, you let your lightning chakra flare out with high concentrations and into Kirai. She cried out in surprise as the lightning coursed through her. There was a thud as you both landed on the ground. Kirai managed to kick you away and jumped back. Her clothing was partially ripped at some places and completely burned off where you had been holding her feet. Her shoulders rose and fell as she panted and glared at you. Sasori jumped off the branch and landed in a kneeling position beside you.

She made rapid hand signs. You knew that jutsu, that was the one jutsu you couldn't quite control, mostly because at least three people were needed to cast that jutsu. Was Kirai really that strong? Your eyes widened and you jumped at Sasori. Your arms wrapped around his waist, you threw him over your shoulder, and ran off in the opposite direction. As you jumped through the branches, you controlled the wind currents to allow you to move faster. If you didn't get away, you wouldn't make it alive!

"Brat! What's going on?!" Sasori yelled from where he hung over your shoulder.

"We have to get out of the distance of that jutsu!" was your answer as you looked over your shoulder.

"Wind style: Casting Net!" Kirai swung her hand in front of her horizontally and then vertically. A squared current of air rushed towards you and Sasori, cutting down anything and everything in its path.