Chapter 3

"Ten! Ready or not, here I come!" you turned around and headed off to look for the adults currently playing hide and seek with you. There was mumbling coming from your left so you headed in that direction.

"Damn! Why the heck did I choose this place to hide? There were many better places than this!" Hidan's voice whisper-yelled. You tiptoed over to a large hole in the ground and peeked in over the edge. Hidan was there, and he was trying to get in a comfortable position. He was moving around too much though, everyone probably knew he would be found first.

"Found you!" you giggled. Hidan looked up at you and groaned.

"About damn time too! There's not enough space here," Hidan got up and jumped out of the hole. He stretched his hands and feet. "Ah. That feels much better."

"Come on!" you grabbed Hidan's hand. "Konan, Sasowee and Boom are left."

Hidan chuckled. "Alright I'm coming."

You walked around, looking for the next person. A small squirrel made its way over to you. You kneeled down and held out your hand. The squirrel crawled closer and sat on the palm of your hand. A smile made its way onto your face. The squirrel climbed onto your shoulder and squeaked.

"Follow me," you whispered to Hidan. He nodded and walked quietly behind you. You walked over to a tall bush and waved Hidan over. He walked over to you. "She's behind the bush." You whispered to him.

"Ah. I see," Hidan whispered back. He leaned down and picked you up, helping you look over the bush instead of having to go through it.

"Found you Konan!" you giggled. Konan looked up from her sitting position on a rock and smiled.

"You did. Good," she said kindly. Konan got up and jumped over the bush. "It appears you found Hidan first."

"Tch. Whatever Konan," Hidan grumbled and gently put you on your feet again.

"He was moving around too much. And he whispers too loud," you stated with a smile.

"Does he?" Konan laughed a little. Then added sarcastically, "I never would have noticed."

"Shh! Listens!" you whispered and raised a finger. They stopped talking and listened. Birds chirped, leaves rustled, and squirrels ran around chasing each other. Your squirrel's ears perked up. "Boom is over here."

You walked towards a large tree with a hole in the trunk, just large enough for a certain blonde to fit. The squirrel's tail twitched and it jumped off your shoulder, running off with the other squirrels. You went over to the trunk and looked in. Sure enough, Deidara was there. He looked half asleep.

"Peek a boo!" You called. Deidara looked up and smiled.

"You found me, un," he said and started to get out of the trunk when a small, thick stick hit his head. He reached up and rubbed the top of his head. "Ouch! What was that for?! Hm!"

You looked up to where the stick had flown from and saw Sasori sitting in a tree.

"Found you too Sasowee!" you pointed at him and giggled. He gave you a small smile in return.

"You certainly have," he said as he leaned back on the branch and crossed his hands behind his head. Sasori turned his head up to the sky and closed his eyes. "How about we call it a day?"

You nodded. "Okay!"

Deidara climbed out of the trunk and threw himself on the ground. "It's such a bright day! The sun's entirely out and we just finished a game of hide 'n go seek." He whispered to himself and closed his eyes.