Chapter 6

[FIVE YEAR TIMESKIP]

You flew up through the clouds on the spirit of a hawk. A blonde came up beside you on a clay bird.

"That's it!" he yelled. "Keep it up, un. I will beat you this time!"

You made a 'U' turn and headed straight for the river in front of the hideout. The rest of the members were watching you and Deidara race for the hundredth time this week. You made some hand signs and the hawk disappeared. You held your hands on front of you in a diving style and made contact with the water. A splash was heard from above. You swam back up to the top of the water and shook your head. Deidara came up beside you.

He turns to you with a frown on his face. You smirk. "You lose," you stated the obvious. He grumbles.

"I'll win next time, for sure! Yeah!" Deidara held his fists in the air and started sinking into the water. He swam back up.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever Dei. but I will give you credit for having determination."

You heard the rest of the members cheer. Tobi ran over to you and Deidara. "Better luck next time, Deidara!" He said in a sorry-ish voice.

Deidara frowned. You laughed and got out of the water, Deidara and Tobi followed. Konan handed you a towel.

"Thanks Konan," you took the towel and dried your hair. Deidara took a towel from Sasori.

"Why do you keep challenging her?" Kakuzu asked. He held out his hand. "You know you'll only have to pay up."

Deidara grumbled and went over to his cloak. He took out 100 yen and handed them to Kakuzu. "I will beat her next time! Yeah!"

"Keep dreaming Dei," you laughed as you pulled on your cloak. You weren't an official member, yet. But you liked the cloak so they just gave you one. "But if you keep practicing, you might get close to beating me."

He pouted. "I will beat you next time, hm," he mumbled. You smiled.

"Sasori, Deidara," Pein walked up to them. "Meet me in my office. There's something we need to discuss."

~xXx~

"What?! Do you guys have to go? Right now?" you whined as you trailed behind the two artists.

"Yes un," Deidara answered.

"Leader's orders," Sasori added from inside his Hiruko puppet.

"Fine! But you better be back soon!" you sat down in front of the large boulder and crossed your arms. "I'll be waiting right here until you return."

Sasori and Deidara exchanged glances. They sighed. Man you were stubborn.

"We'll be back as soon as we're done," Sasori said and patted your head.

Deidara nodded. "Yeah!"

"You better," you smiled. They turned and put their straw hats on as they headed outside.

"Everyone else," Pein called out. They all turned to him. "Go find the rest of the jinchuuriki. We set our plan into action, now." Everyone nodded and headed out of the hideout. You were the only one left in the hideout, along with Tobi.

~xXx~

"Tobi is bored!" Tobi yelled while running around the living room. You were sprawled out on the large sofa with your snow fox sleeping on your stomach.

"Me to Tobi. Me to," you said and sighed. You fox looked up. It's bright, brown eyes locked with yours. You tilted your head. "If you want to."

The fox jumped off your stomach and headed for the kitchen.