Harry for Moony (Hareem)

Start from the beginning

"Good bye inferior," Draco said.

"Good bye superior," she cried.

He started to walk away but turned around and pushed up her shirt until he found a bite. He took salt out of his pocket and rubbed it in any he saw. Moony cried out, to scared to fight for herself. He soon walked away and she fell to her knees. Neville was walking by and saw her on the ground crying, with her shirt halfway pulled up. He thought the worst had just happened and ran up to her.

"Moony? Are you okay? What happened," he said, pulling down her shirt to cover her stomach.

"Ow! Keep it up! Please! Ow," she cried.

"O-Okay," he said, slowly pushing the shirt back up, blushing.

"S-sorry about that N-Neville," she smiled, blushing.

"It's fine. What happened," he said, helping her up.

"Malfoy," she said, wiping tears away.

"Oh, are you going to tell Harry," he asked.

"No. Please don't you tell him either," she begged, "Oh, and can you cover me all the way to the Hospital Wing?"

"Yeah, no problem," he smiled.

~~Time Skip~~

"Hello inferior," Draco smirked.

"Hello superior," Moony said.

"What shall we do to you today," he smiled.

"Nothing," she said.

"What was that," he frowned.

"I said nothing. Leave me alone Malfoy. Just go away," she said, glaring at him.

"Oh, you are all big and brave now," he smirked, leaning close to her, "What happened to my sweet, shy, quiet, girly Moony? I always thought you were very pretty. So unique. Maybe, I will make you mine." He leaned so close to her that their noses touched. He had backed her to a wall. Goyle on one side, Crabbe on the other. She was trapped. "You wouldn't mind that would you? You precious thing," he leaned in. He held her hands down and had her legs pinned. Their lips were so close together. Moony squeezed her eyes shut. 

"Hey! Get away from her. Do not touch her," someone boomed.

Draco ignored them, and their lips brushed. He was soon ripped away from her.

"I said: Do. Not. Touch. Her," someone, who was recognized as Harry, growled.

"Aw, my little inferior is cheating on me with Potter over here? Was I not giving you enough love," he smirked in Moony's direction.

"Don't look at her," Harry shoved Draco.

"Fine. Potter you win this round. I'll be back," he smiled, walking off.

Moony rushed into Harry's arms and cried. He hugged her back, giving her a safe vibe. When she calmed down, she looked at Harry. He wiped the tears from her face. 

"Thank you Harry," she said.

"No need to thank me. I was just protecting something precious to me," he smiled.

"Precious," she cocked her head.

"I love you Moony," he said, looking away.

"I love you too Harry," she blushed.

He looked back at her, wide eyed. Harry cupped her face and kissed her. She quickly responded. When they pulled away, he continued to cup her face and stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"You've never looked at me dead on like this," he smiled.

"I've never had the guts to," she laughed a bit.

"I'm so glad I was walking through here," he said, hugging her again.

"So am I," she snuggled into is hug.

"I will always be here for you," he kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DID IT! FINALLY! I'M SORRY DON'T HATE ME! I have a few more I need to do along with this one. 

In the line up I have: 

Part 2 for Jassmine

and Scene 2 for Ella

To get one:

Tell me about yourself (hair color stuff like that), House, Name, and a plot (telling me a plot is optional), and the Person(s)

 OR You can tell me what characters you want together and plot (optional) 

 OR You can tell me who you want the X Reader to be about and plot (optional)

~~Skye~~