But a Drug Scandal (FC)

Amber Ridley , Liam's sister , Daughter of Laura Van Kirk and Fallon Carrington wife. As Amber is a singer and Writer , Fallon is a business woman and they are compatible to each other and now they are married. 

Amber's POV

I sat on the bed reading my mother's will as Fallon walked inside our room seeing me on the bed putting the breakfast down.

I didnt pay attention to Fallon as I was reading the will and the check my mom given me.

What's wrong? Are the eggs overdone? I knew it. I told Mrs. Gunnerson her flame was too high. Fallon said to me about the breakfast.

No. As I chuckled on that part Fallon said. The eggs aren't the problem.  It's this check that I just got from the Van Kirk family lawyer. I said giving Fallon the check so she can read as she was shocked to look at it. My mother's will was finally executed.  I said while I had my bra and sweatpants on.

Wow. I guess she didn't have time to cut you out before she died. Fallon said to me.

No, but she did leave me this note. I started to read the letter to Fallon.  "To my beautiful daughter, extra security to help after your inevitable failure as a singer and writer." I said reading to Fallon.

Fallon started to chuckle as she started to speak.

Still charming from beyond the grave.  Well, she is definitely looking up from her rightful place in hell. Fallon started to get up as she spoke.  You need to show her how wrong she was. How great would it be if you turned in a best seller now?  You got to be close to done, right? Fallon said asking me.

I mean... I started to chuckle.. Look, no famous artist really ever done, but I do have a draft that's.... ready-ish. My editor did say that she wanted to give me notes before she leaves for vacation, but, baby.. , I-I-I don't know. I said feeling ashamed about it.

Oh, let me read it first. I'm great at giving notes. You know, as long if it's not a fantasy novel, or historical, fiction,  or a mystery.  Fallon said while I gotten up from the bed.

I appreciate the offer, but I don't want you to hear it or read it before it's perfect, and plus, you're not exactly gentle when it comes to giving notes. I said while looking at Fallon.

Oh, I thought you liked it rough. I started to get flustered on that.  Okay, fine. To be continued. I have to go now anyway. Fallon said while turning away from me.

Where you off to? I asked Fallon shyly.

Heroic Hooves. It's time to talk fundraising now that poor Patty De Vilbis has officially stepped aside. Fallon said while she kissed my lips and I kissed back.

I started to rip up the check my mom gave me.

Fallon's POV

Aren't you supposed to be opening a hydroelectric plant for Morrell soon? Why are you so focused on this place? Jeff asked me.

Because I love this organization, and I want to do more with it than just an after-school riding program and a rehab center for retired race horses. I said while walking with Jeff.

Yeah? Like what? Jeff asked Me about any ideas.

Well, I don't know yet, but riding was the key in shaping me into the person I am today, you know? It made me disciplined, gave me confidence. I said while walking.

Well, I think you were born disciplined and confident.  Jeff said while I chuckled on that part.

Well, thank you. Hey, do you want to be heroic and help me out with a nice, generous donation? I asked Jeff about a donation.