🖤Prom👗 (JW)

Amber Vega , Oldest Sister of Tori and Trina Vega also Amber's a bottom to being Jade West girlfriend that goes to Hollywood Arts with Them now Tori planned something but Jade ruined it...

Amber's POV

I was walking with Cat and we said Hello to my Younger sister Tori and she was shushing us because we Saw Andre kissing his girl making us watch..

Whoa daddy! O.o Cat said shocking at Andre kissing the chick ... and I was shocked ...

Andre's been working on his new little girlfriend over there for like ten minutes...Tori said while me, Tori and Cat watching him ...

Then I see my girlfriend Jade West came behind me saying hey in my ear while I was watching Andre ...

Okay, is Andre trying to swallow that girl? Jade said looking at Andre kissing...

No, I think they're just kissing. Cat said referencing what happened ..

Okay, okay, here he comes, don't let him know we were watching him..Tori said making us agreed while we See Andre walking over to us...

Sup' Andre greeted us and I waved ...

Oh, nothing . Tori and Jade both said at the same time..

We were NOT watching you kiss that girl! Cat said Making me groan ..

No, it's okay, I hope you enjoyed the show, heh. Andre said smirking ...

Jade was playing with my nose piercing and Tori didn't knew I had one on my Nose and my belly..

Belly Piercing:

Nose Piercing:

So should I ask why you want blood, a drill and a clown suit? Tori asked Jade while she went to her locker and I hold Jade's hand

So should I ask why you want blood, a drill and a clown suit? Tori asked Jade while she went to her locker and I hold Jade's hand ...

It's for a live performance That Jade is doing . I explained ..

Oh, so it's about? Andre asked Jade looking at her ..