The Wood ( JW)

Amber Oliver , Beck's Sister also Jade's girlfriend and A Singer , Class Clown , and a Dancer they made a Reality show Called the Wood and this is a request From Aubren07 thank you for your request!! [Amber is A Genderfulid Girl also she's a Contortionist]

Amber's POV

I was standing with my friends Tori and Trina for getting something to drink .

Hey, Treen-a-reena. Tori walked to Me and Trina .

Oh, hey, you want a soda? Trina asked Tori .

Uh, sure. Tori said smiling thinking she was going to pay .

Me too, gimme money. Trina asked Tori and Tori gave It to Trina putting it in while I have my own .

I don't even know why you would choose it. I mean... Tori was telling me and Trina .

Robbie was trying to scare us from the drone he was controlling All three of us looked at the drone while Robbie turned on Lasers.

Now.. Laser assault. Robbie blasted the Lasers at us . And I got so annoyed that I used Tori's book to whack it on to the floor.

I think the rebels won that one. My brother said to Robbie and they walked to us .

Hey, thanks a lot for whacking my astro craft!

It was annoying . I said looking at him .

It was attacking us. Tori said to Robbie acting like a dork .

And stupid. Trina said making me roll my eyes.

Hey guys they are filming something .. I said while we all looked and Trina went to go in the camera .

We all walked over there and I was getting annoyed .

Girl they don't want you in the camera . I said To Trina while she kept trying .

The astro craft whacked Robbie on the floor making me laugh .

Weirdo Down!! I said making Tori and Beck laugh .

- At the Auditions-

I was standing in line waiting for my turn after My brother Beck.

I was sitting on the chair looking at them .

Amber I like that name . Kyle said while I smiled .

Oh thanks . I said Smiling .

So we heard that you are a Contortionist also A dancer on Social Media ? Mick asked me while I nodded .

Yes I do I do a lot of things I'm flexible and I love dancing it's like my passion when I was a kid. I got cutted by the Girl .

Are you dating anyone? Katie asked me looking at me suspicious. And Jade looked at Me aswell .

Katie. Kyle said to Her .

I just think we should know if she has a girlfriend. Do you? Katie asked me looking serious while Jade looked at me too .

Yeah I have a girlfriend. I said to her .

Dang it . Katie yelled with rejection while Jade looked at her while I got up to leave.

- At lunch -

I was sitting in lunch with Jade next to me also while we were all talking .

Yeah, you know, I like shirts with green stripes. Andre said to us about his shirt .

Hey, Ambs. Smell my arm. No perfume. That's my natural scent. Trina said holding her arm and letting me smell and I got disgusted.

And Tori lives with you? I asked Looking at Tori and laying on Jade's shoulder.