Vicious Vendetta (FC)

Amber Ridley , Daughter of Laura Van Kirk and Liam's sister as now Fallon Carrington wife and now they are deciding on surrogacy for their child .

What's gonna happen along the way. Find out more.

Amber's POV

I was sitting down with Fallon as we started the suggorate search for our child.

So, if we choose you to be our surrogate, is there anything else that we should know now? I asked the woman while Fallon looked at me.

No, that's it. Expect no weekend birth. I've got a life, you know. The woman said to the both of us as Fallon coughed softly as a signal to me.

Thank you for coming, and we'll let the service know if we want to move forward. I said to the woman as she left as I started to stand up.

Oh, my God. I mean, she's the 15th woman we seen this morning, and she supposed to be the best? Now I know how the Bachelor feels. Fallon said while I paced around in circles as I stopped to look at her.

I just didn't think this would be so exhausting. I said while I sighed on that note.

Ambs, I'm sorry. I know these past few weeks have been brutal for you. And to be honest, after your mom died, I wasn't sure if you wanted to go through with it. Fallon said while I looked at her softly.

Of course I do. I mean, yeah, my mom dying was rough, but, Fallon, our relationship died long before that. You know, it's been a while since my dad passed, and I barely speak to my siblings. I want to start a new family.  Okay? With you. I said smiling while getting close to Fallon. 

Yeah? Fallon said while touching my waist.

Yeah. I said while touching her cheeks giving her a kiss. So, come on, we can do this. I said smiling at her.

Okay. Fallon said while we sat back down.

I started to give a signal to the man and the lady walked inside.

Hi. The lady spoke to us as I looked at the paper.

Hi. Um... Stacey, is it? I asked the woman her name .

Yes. Stacey Moore, as in I always want more carbs. But with two Os. Stacey said while Fallon rolled her eyes. By the way, I love your dog. Stacey said to us while Fallon cutted her off.

Okay, you know what, Stacey, let's just save ourselves some time and skip right to your list of demands.  Fallon said to Stacey.

My demands? Stacey asked Fallon.

Yeah. Fallon said to Stacey making her clear.

No, I'm here for you. Fallon and I looked each other. I'm single, with a 14-year-old son who is away at boarding school. I know, how could someone so youthful looking have a 14-year-old? Well, let's just say I enjoyed my freshman year at Brown a little bit too much. But needing to provide for him just made me work harder, and I went on to get my PhD in paleontology, and now I'm an adviser at the Natural History Museum. Anything else? Stacey asked the both of us.

Yeah. No, no, no. I mean, um, thank you. Fallon said to Stacey while I was charmed. 

I'm sorry, was that too much? Stacey asked the both of us.

No. Me and Fallon both said at the same time.

No, we, uh, we've just met a lot of women today who weren't, uh, well... like you. I said as we looked at Stacey.

Like you. Fallon said it as the same time as me.

Look, uh, you can read all my medical info in the bio, but I want you to know that this isn't just about me; it's a partnership. And I will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable. Oh expect give up my heels. The Manolos stay on until my water breaks. I hope that's okay. Stacey said as me and Fallon looked at each other.