Is ithe Next Sugery on The House?

Part 3 of the Connor fiasco, Amber Ridley as the youngest daughter of Laura Vankirk , and soon to be wife to Fallon Carrington contributing the story is Using the  Dynasty show. 

Amber's POV

I was sitting down with Fallon at the manor waiting for the lawyer about Connor .

Who cares if the Van Kirk lawyers are the ones that did the paperwork to put Connor for adoption 10 years ago? Clearly, they're not very good, if he was never adopted. Fallon said explaining to me.

Look, I want a chance to keep my son in my life, and this seems the best way. I said to Fallon while my mom walked in .

Our lawyers are also great at divorce for down the road. My mom said walking in while I groaned.

Aw. The mother of the bride. Feel free to skip the wedding, Laura. I'm sure Amber can find someone just as cold and unfeeling to walk him down the aisle. Fallon said bickering with my mom .

Oh, I will be there, if only to make sure something about this event is classy.  My mom said while getting her drink poured into her teacup.

You wouldn't know classy if it crawled-- Fallon said while I cutted the of them .

Enough! Both of you. You're both gonna be there, so get used to it. Okay and Hopefully, Connor will be there, too. I said to the both of them .

Amber, I am trying to understand this sudden fervor for motherhood. You made it perfectly clear that you would like to singlehandedly end the Van Kirk gene pool. My mom said to me rolling my eyes.

I never wanted kids in theory. But Connor already exists, Mother. And look, I'm not asking for full custody. Just for Connor to stay local, so I get to know him a little bit. I said while the lawyer walked in with us .

Are you the lawyer? Fallon asked the man .

Yes. Randall. And as the lawyer,  I have to tell you, that's not likely. Although your name's on the birth certificate, you signed away your parental rights before Connor was born . The laywer said to us .

Meaning? Fallon asked about what it means.

Mean if you want to pursue this in court, it will be a uphill battle, and it could get contentious. The laywer said to me .

No I'm not dragging Connor through an ugly fight in court. We'll just have to find another way to convince Heidi to stay. I said to Fallon and my mom about this shit .

- Time skips-

Connor is in the shower, but he should be out soon,  so you guys can say goodbye. I have no idea where we'll put all these you've bought him, But they will make the flight home easier. Heidi said while Fallon signaled me to talk to her while I declined about it and I thought about it.

Heidi , what happened to your plan to stay in Atlanta? Fallon asked Heidi about what she said last time before she disappeared. 

Oh, that was never a real plan. That was just something I said to see how you felt about having a kid around. Heidi said while me and Fallon looked at each other.

It turns out that we feel pretty strongly about it.  Then Fallon wrapped her arm around my waist while I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as a bottom.  Would you consider staying? I asked Heidi about staying here .

Here? Permanently? Heidi asked me and Fallon .

I'll pay to relocate you guys to Atlanta and help cover Connor's expenses. I responded while Me and Fallon walkied to Heidi. I just want an opportunity to hang out with my son, not from across the country. I said while I'm gonna miss Connor.