🎄That Holiday Spirit 🎁 (FC)

Amber Jones , Sam's sister and Fallon Carrington  Wife , Fallon is in the hospital in a coma because of her gunshot and we are trying to wake her up and Seeing her was Amber's Christmas Wish Miracle .

Amber's POV

I was sitting In a Chair with Fallon and Thinking about her and looking at her talking to her. And I seen my brother Sam and Michael was with them Talking to Fallon and I smiled .

I'm sure she will love it Hermano . I said Looking at him crying in tears .

Amber she will wake up and remember you.  Sam said to me .

What If she doesn't,  like I did . I asked Sam .

She loves you alot sis , your her wife and she supports you in her heart . Sam said while I hugged him. 

Fallon's POV

I was sleeping in my coma still in a Flashback of me and Amber together wrapping up presents for our kids . With a Snowglobe she gave me .

Don't Forget this . Amber said giving Fallon a Archery Kit .

I thought  we decided weren't buying this for him.  I said to her .

I couldn't help it I knew he wanted it so bad mi amor . She said To Her shocking myself . 

Okay well we gonna have a happy and legal little boy tomorrow.  I  said to me smiling .

I'll tell him he can't shoot at the Staff only at his grandpa .  I laughed at that . Looks like we got everything on the list and More.  She said to me .

Yeah it's a Carrington Family Tradition.  Just wait till she asks for a pony . I said to Amber making herself laugh .

You really think that  watching our kids open presents be the best part of Christmas ? She asked me on that .

What about watching me open presents ? I asked Amber and she smiles .

Don't worry amor I'll never make that mistake again. You have plenty. 
She smiled and I giggled. 

Our life is pretty amazing. It's better when I dreamed to be . And you know  I dream big . I said to Amber and she  smiled.

And I looked at the light. And I looked at Amber .

What is that Light ? I asked Amber .

Just keep going to it . Amber said to me .

And I walked to it . And i looked at her .

It's fine. Just go to the light Fallon . Amber told me.

Amber's POV

I was sitting there on the chair and I see Fallon waking up and I rubbed her hand for comfort.

Hi . I'm so happy to see your eyes again . Feliz Navidad Mi amor ( Merry Christmas my love ) Merry Christmas Fallon.  I said to her and she smiled.

Merry Christmas.  She said and I came up to her and kissed her passionately. 

-At the Manor -

-At the Manor -

Here Kibry this is for you. I don't forgive you for stealing those earrings . But they were out of style anyway.  Fallon said to Kirby. 

You heard me confess? Kibry asked and she nodded .

Oh I did , I heard alot . I cant wait to see how you decked out the Sahara Club . Fallon pointed at my brother .

Well Culhane did helped only like 20 % . Sam said to Fallon .

And I heard you talked about your faith in me . Fallon looked at her dad .

I meant every word.  Blake said to Fallon smiling .

I know. And I don't recall you being there. So thank you for that . Fallon looked at Adam .

Oh I came to visit you every night . I just didn't talk . Adam said to Fallon bickering.

Of course you did. Ambie can you come here for a second? She looked at me and I nodded .

Did u hear anything I said . I asked Fallon curious.

No . I didn't think so . Fallon said to me disappointed. 

Really? Nothing at all ? I asked Fallon .

I'm sure it doesn't feel great to hear but  it can't be bad being in a coma right? Fallon said to me.

Nada , I'm sorry  your right.  It's not a big deal . I said to Fallon .

No. I'm sorry. Will this help? Fallon's maid brung a Husky .

You did hear me  . I said and she laughed .

Of course I did , I wanted you to know that I forgive you.  And I know you forgive me . So let's just retire that F Word  and be happy okay . Fallon said to me .

I am happy  .Trust me I'm so happy . I said looking at Fallon .

Good . I got you one more thing . Fallon maid also bought a cosplay make up padlet.

I laughed at it .

What ? I said to Fallon .

I heard that you been wanting this for years since I met you and Sam told me you wanted one .but u can handle it right? Fallon said to me .

Oh hell yeah.  Thank you !! I said and we kissed. 

Hey Amber u think we should do this ? Sam asked me

Hey Amber u think we should do this ? Sam asked me .

Hm Cristal sabe de lo que estamos hablando . I asked Cristal in Spanish .

Oh, esa canción, sé esa canción Sí, podemos bailar esa canción o Amber puede cantarla a Fallon . Cristal and I giggled.

Sam ?  Sam, conocemos esta canción por más tiempo.

I know . Sam said while singing it with me .

This is the best Chrismas Ever tho!! I said giggling .

Amber this is your 1st Christmas . Sam said to Me .

Oh true . I said looking down.