Vows Are Still Sacred (FC)

Amber Ridley ,  Amber as the daughter of Laura VanKirk and Liam's youngest sister.  Wedding Day for the couple , Fallon Carrington is the daughter of Blake Carrington and Her Mother Alexis Carrington .

Amber's POV

I was writing my vows for my wedding of my dreams with Fallon and Fallon woke up while the Law mower started to mow.

Fallon starts to groan while laying back down while I was finishing writing. 

Power gardening tools should never be turned on before 10:00 am. Fallon said while her eyes are closed talking to me .

Not even when it's for our wedding? I asked Fallon looking at her and Fallon turned around to me .

Oh , is that today? Speaking of which,  you have to get out of here before everyone realizes I slept with the bride pre-wedding and locusts start raining down upon us. Fallon said to me warning me to go .

Well, after the rehearsal dinner from hell, I just... thought we weren't worrying about tradition anymore. I said to Fallon looking at her .

Yeah. I guess you're right. With Sam performing the ceremony, we've pretty much tossed out the window. Fallon starts to suck air through her teeth... Are you... taking notes on our conversation? Fallon asked me while I was writing my vows .

I'm finishing my vows. And since tradition's out the window, you want to hear a quick preview? I asked Fallon about my vows while sitting down .

No! Absolutely not. Some things  are still sacred. Plus, I don't want to be bored durning the ceremony. Fallon said losing my confidence a little .

Quite the vote of confidence. Thank you. I said looking down Looking at my paper.

Aw. Don't look so sad. I'm sure whatever you wrote is great. Now get out of here so I can finish mine. Fallon said to Me while rushing me to get out .

Okay. See you at the altar? I said moving close for giving Fallon a kiss.

No kissing. Fallon said pulling the one finger up while I moved back smiling .

- Time skips-  Fallon's POV

I was sitting down on the side of my chair while looking at Kirby and Alexis .

Kirby was holding up my shoes for the wedding while I looked at them .

No. Mm. Maybe. I said to Kirby curling my hair a little .

What bride (Fallon is techinally the groom ) doesn't have her shoes picked out before the wedding day? Sam asked me about my shoes.

Well, I did.  But that's when the ceremony was in a church. Different venue, different footwear. I said to Sam and Kirby .

Well, maybe you should just go barefoot so we don't miss the actual ceremony. Kirby said to me while I looked at her .

She does have a point. Also you'll be walking on grass now. Maybe stilettos aren't the best idea? My mom said walking in on us .

Oh , please. All I need is the right Sherpa and lots of oxygen and I could climb Mount Everest in heels. Okay? I'm not trading beauty for comfort on my wedding day. Let me see those.  I said to My mom about my shoe pick and Kirby grabbing the shoes.

Is there some kind of... wedding program that I can look at? I don't want to mess things up in front of a crowd. Sam said to Me .

Aw. Preshow jitters are normal. I remember when I played Frantine in Les Mis, I was always nervous preshow. But once the curtain came up, I killed it. I said to Sam to calm his nerves. 

®Liz Gillies Imagines°जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें