🐟Tuna Fish Jump💦 (JW)

(This is the Episode of Sam/Cat episode when Jade Was in this so I hope u like this ;) )

Amber Puckett, The Younger sister of Sam Puckett (From Icarly and Cat's Roommate) , She's talented by singing, and Drawing that makes Amber happy . Until she met Cat's best friend Jade West it happened at 1st sight.

This is Sam Puckett (Icarly and Sam /Cat )

Okay I'm gonna just start when Dice opened the door tbh :)

Okay I'm gonna just start when Dice opened the door tbh :) .

Hi , Dice Said to a Girl with Black hair with purple streaks in her hair .

Nice Hair , What are you ? The girl said Back .

JADE . Cat said and she started to run fast to the door and she pushes Dice on the floor and She closed the door leaving Jade and her Outside .

What are you doing here ? Cat asked Her .

You said we can work at our project . She said to Cat and I was just drawing on my book .

At your house not here . Cat said to her.

Whatever let's just go in an- Jade said outside and Cat pushed her .

No you can't. Cat said to Her.

Okay , Did you ever forget to take your special vitamins today ? Jade asked her .

No I- Yes . I better go take them now . You stay here and wait . Cat said to Jade walking to the door getting her vitamins .

I do whatever I want . Jade said to herself.

-5 mins Later Sam and Jade met and They saw Cat unconscious and they put her on the bed .-

Oh wait where's Amber? Sam asked Jade .

Who's Amber? Jade asked Sam.

Oh she's my youngest sister and she have talent, she sings , she draws and She does ballet. Sam told Jade referring to me .

Hi And Cat woke up what a miracle. I said still drawing and Looking at Sam .

Oh your Amber , the one that was drawing on the couch? The girl asked me .

Yes I am. Who are you? I said to her .

Oh wait yall didn't meet okay umm Jade this is Amber My Youngest sister and Amber this is Jade West , Cat's best friend and my friend .

Hey . Jade said

H-hello . I said back studdering.

Can I see what you drew? Jade asked me and I slowly nodded to her and opens my sketch book ..