😶Nash🙄 (FC)

Amber Riddley-Carrington Liam's sister and Fallon's wife but Amber's old friend Nash came to Atlanta to hang out with Amber but Fallon was always busy at Work.. find out what happened!!

Fallon's POV

I was at the Karaoke Place with Nash , My Wife Amber Nash was the only one singing right now and Amber was Listening right now while I'm on the phone ...

I was telling my agent about not pushing the meeting till tomorrow and told her to wait for me when I come back ... and I got off the phone...

Now is not the time for business.. Now's the time for getting drunk and singing. Amber said telling me..

I know I know ...I'm just I'm stressed , I'm exhausted and I'm ready to call it a night .. but Nash was killing it ... I said while she was looking..

No No No... you really want to go ? Amber said with puppy eyes ...

I don't want to but I just have so much work to get through. I said telling her holding her hand..

I guess we have our lives to sing ... Nash is only here for a couple of days and I really want you guys to get to know each other.. Amber was telling me holding my shoulders ... if u want a Car I get it ... I Heard Drops of Jupiter by Train came on... the Machine

Amber's POV
And she looked at me while she got on stage ...

Okay 1 song ... she said walking up the stage with me ... I said Yea!!

Wanna do a duet with me ? I asked her and she nodded...

Okay!!!She said to me ...

I started to sing ...

Now that she's back in the atmosphere With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey

I passed the mic to Fallon

She acts like summer and walks like rain Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey

She passed the mic to me I sung

Since the return of her stay on the moon She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey Hey, hey

I passed the mic to Fallon Again ..

But tell me did you sail across the sun Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded And that heaven is overrated?

We sung together I grabbed the other mic

Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star One without a permanent scar And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

I sung a part

Na-na, na-na, na-na Na-na, na-na, na-na And did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day?

Fallon sung a part

And did you fall from a shooting star, fall from a shooting star? And are you lonely looking for yourself out there?

I clapped and She pulled me into a kiss ...