🔪Werewolf as my Girlfriend (JW)

Your POV

Hey I'm Y'N Vega I'm the Oldest sister of Trina and Tori Vega . I go to HW Arts with Them so I can spend time with them and do my career when I graduate. Also I worked for Ke$ha as her assistant. Let's start my adventure.

So Welcome to Hollywood Arts a school of talent .

Hey Tori . I said to her in a happy voice .

Hey Sis . She responds back with a smile on her face .

But also this happened ever since ... when I met this girl Named Jade West she walked in wearing this

Why does she look so hot🥵? Not gonna lie She's different from other people like totally different

Why does she look so hot🥵? Not gonna lie She's different from other people like totally different .

YN: Hey
Jade: hey beautiful *pulls you *
YN: so Umm What's up.
Jade: seeing your beautiful face *winks*
YN : the sparkness!!

Your POV
Well You know a lot of people said that Jade West have a crush on me well you see why I mean they questioned me if I like her. I don't know the answer yet but she always flirting with me and loves to look at me I mean Who can't resist me .

Nobody POV
Jade Pulled YN over and YN looks at her eyes looking so sparkly like a purse she can wear. Now Jade feels like she have feelings for YN but Jade's a Werewolf but no one knows at all because she hides it perfectly well inside .

Jade's POV So I do have a crush on the oldest Vega you know YN but She's beautiful and Goregous and I mean my serect might be heard

Jade's POV
So I do have a crush on the oldest Vega you know YN but She's beautiful and Goregous and I mean my serect might be heard . And I'm too scared to ask her out . I mean a Werewolf dating a human being. I mean I love everything about her actually ..

YN: hi Jade .
I responded "Hey Princess"
YN : so I want to ask you something. 👉👈
Yeah? I said
Wanna go to a party with me ? She responded and I answered" YESS!! I mean Sure I can come with you "

Mind:MY JOURNEY FOR HER TO BE MINE!!

YN'S POV
I'm so exitced to be coming to the party at The mansion I rented for all my Hollywood Arts friends and I'm glad Everyone is coming too because "More people means more Fun" !! I will cherish this party!!