Up a Tree (FC)

Part 2 of The Wicked Stepmother on Dynasty. Amber Ridley , Youngest sister of Liam Ridley that is married to Fallon Carrington and now They have to watch Amber's son or maybe that is her son let's find out more . (Now I have to make part 3 god my hands😭)

Amber's POV

I was walking inside the room where Connor is while me and Fallon were talking about Heidi's disappearance.

And it's only been a day. How far could Heidi have gotten? Fallon asked me while crossing my arms about it .

Well, I talked to the detective,  and she hasn't turned in her rental car. Which I'm hoping means she didn't get on a plane. I said to Fallon while I'm scared about Connor.

Or the car is sitting in some airport parking lot , and Heidi is on a  beach in Capri. That lucky bitch . Fallon said while she chuckled about it while I was pissed.

Well, I hope the fuck not. There's only so long Connor will believe his mom's on another job interview.  I said to Fallon about it .

Amber? I looked at Connor . Can I have some chicken fingers? Connor asked me about more food .

Didn't you just have scrambled eggs,  and-and  yogurt and, like , three of the sugar packets from my coffee? Fallon asked about What Connor ate today.

Chicken fingers. Coming right up, okay? I said while Fallon touched me making me look at her .

Do you think he has a tapeworm? Fallon asked me about Connor's health .

Can you call room service? Got to go check in with my guy. I said asking Fallon cutely .

Okay, but if your guy doesn't find anything, we are gonna need a lot more than room service. Like a nanny and a really good shrink. Fallon said to me.

Oh. Kids are pretty resilient.  I said walking away from Fallon .

The shrink was for me . Fallon said to me while I left.

-Timeskips-

I walked in me and Fallon's room seeing Fallon relaxed in the room while sitting on the bed .

Hey , I got something . I said to Fallon while seeing her relaxed and sits on the bed .

Me, too. I think it's an ulcer. Fallon said to me joking.

Heidi's debit card was used at a gas station in Montgomery.  I said while Fallon got up and the cucumbers fell from her eyes .

What? Alabama? Fallon asked me while I looked .

The investigator's trying to get there to see the security's footage. Now, if it was Heidi, she couldn't have gotten far. It'll only take three hours if I leave first thing tomorrow morning.  I said to Fallon about what happened to Heidi.

Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I mean, can't he just , you know , like bring her back here? Why do we have to go to Alabama? Fallon asked me about the place.

To find her. But obviously, I... I can't bring Connor to look for his runaway mom. I said while worried for Connor's safety. 

So what are you gonna do with him? Fallon asked me about what to do with Connor.

I thought you could stay here with him. It won't be more than a day.  I said to Fallon about watching Connor.

By myself? Have you seen me with that kid? I mean what if he asks me where you are? Fallon asked me worried and I thought of a plan .

I'll tell him I have to work. I said while Fallon sighed about it but thinking about it.