Jade Dumps Amber (JW)

Amber Oliver , Beck's sister and Jade's girlfriend. Jade broke up with Amber because She saw a picture of Alyssa Vaughn and Her together but they wasn't dating . Find out what happened.

Amber's POV

I was sitting reading a book while Andre came to my table .

Hey Amber . Andre said while I smiled at Andre .

Hey Andre. I said saying hi back being the best friend he is to me .

Congrats, you got a free bottle of water. Andre said giving me a water bottle. I looked confused. I put a dollar in the machine and two came out .

Ah , Thanks but I don't drink water from mountain streams . I said giving the water back .

Why not? Andre asked me .

Mountain streams are full of fish. I said looking at him .

So? Andre said to me .

Fish pee. Your drinking Fish pee. I said to him while he is drinking the water .

Hey guys! Girl . Tori ran to me and Andre and looked at me.

Look what is on the buzz finger homepage. Tori said to Me .

Oh poor Jay Leno . I said while Tori scrolled down the picture.

No under that . Tori showed her phone to me .

Oh . I giggled a little .

Oh? That's you and Alyssa Vaughn, together. Tori said to me while I was eating .

No way! That's Amber and Alyssa Vaughn together. Andre said shocked .

Why are you guys so impressed? I asked them .

Cause Alyssa Vaughn is famous . Tori repiled to me.

And hot . Andre said about her .

Her father's a billionaire. Tori said to me.

And hot . Andre said while me and Tori looked at him . Ah , I didn't mean her father is . I drank fish pee.

Explain this . Tori asked me about the pictures .

She's in my workout class. Some paparazzi showed up and took that pic, but I'm just friends with her . I said to Tori.

And how did Jade react When she found out that you were friends with Alyssa Vaughn? Tori asked me .

Jade was cool with it . I said while Tori and Andre both looked at me.

She threw a rock at me ... I said drinking my drink.

Yeah , well I'd be careful, cause I don't think Jade's the type to be okay with...Tori said getting cutted off by her sister speaking on the megaphone.

-Time skips -

Me and Jade walked down the stairs talking about the post .

Hey , we're not done talking about this . Jade said to me .

I am . I said walking down the stairs .

Well I'm not . Jade said to me with jealously .

Listen , Alyssa Vaughn is just a friend. I said to Jade making it clear .

Yeah , a friend who's already send you 6 text messages today . Jade said to me while my phone had a notification. Seven . She said mad again .

You don't know that's her . I said while I looked at her .

Is it? Jade asked me while I looked at my phone.

What's your favorite tropical fruit? I asked Jade while I tried to calm her down.