🧠A Used Up Memory💭 (FC)

Amber Riddley , Liam's sister and Fallon was her lover till she didnt remember her So Amber confessed to Fallon that she remembers her now .
See what happens .

Fallon's POV

I was with my boyfriend Evan Tate And he was sitting down next to me while I was at the microphone and i asked them Any questions.....

Yeah I have a question . Someone said While I was looking for that person .

Excuse me ? I said looking and she walked up here and it was Amber .

This new vision that you have for the future , any possibility that passed ? Amber said to me and we looked at each other.

The reason we are moving forward is so that people can leave the past behind us . I said responding to Amber's question .

But What if you lose Subscribers who liked the way it was? Amber asked again .

I dont think that will happen , because most Subscribers don't even remember what it's like ? You must be thinking about a different magazine . Questions ?! I said moving right along.

What if I started to remember this one? Amber asked me .

Well I can't just change my entire company because someone thinks they may possibly remember what a magazine did or did not look like 2 years ago . I said referring to Amber on this point .

Can someone ask a question here ? A reporter asked .

In a minute . Amber said .

By the Way , Fallon Unlimited have new subscribers, who Actually know the brand and appreciated it . I said ..

Amber's POV

Isn't your favorite color cobalt blue ? I asked Her remembering .

Well , its - Fallon studdered and said Yes it is .

And your favorite flowers are the white lilies right ? I said looking .

I don't know what this have to do with anything. Fallon said .

It has to do the fact that , I remember Fallon . I remember that you love drinking Southsides , eating bacon , driving in Convertibles . I said walking to Fallon .

Amber we can't do this anymore. Fallon said to me but I kept going .

And you hate Wine coolers and Um , Bangs . I said to her .

Well I mean who doesn't? Fallon said to me ..

Fallon I'm not doing this to blow up your world , I'm doing this because I remember my world wouldn't be the same without you in it . And most importantly I remember I was in love with you . I said with a tear dropping in my eye .

Fallon looked at me and she walked to me and we kissed Infront of people .