Pilot (JW)

Ace or Amber Vega , Tori and Trina's cousin From Texas , I (Genderfulid) moved in with Tori and Trina living with them also Tori didn't know that Jade is my girlfriend and is Genderfulid aswell so I can go by Ace or Amber but Jade calls me Ace .

Amber/ Ace POV

So Trina has to do the Big Showcase and Trina Had a swollen Tongue that makes me and Tori sing her part and truth be told we got in by the Principal so before that .

Me , Tori and Trina walked in Hollywood Arts high school with our schedules with our hands and I seriously looked at the school texting my girlfriend that I go here now .

See, it's just a high school. Trina said to Tori nervous on her day .

This is not just a high school. These kids are all artsy and creative and talented, and I'm just normal. Tori said to Trina while I was texting Jade .

It's okay, there's nothing wrong with being average. Anyway, you're not alone. I got your back. Trina said to Tori to calm down .

Okay. So - . Tori said while a Girl run up to us and Trina walked off from the news .

-In Class-

Tori walked in Class and I was carrying Coffee walking while Tori Bumped into me and It spilled on my shirt.

Woah Ambs I'm so sorry For that . Tori said While she tried to clean up my shirt .

Well ur making it worse Vega . I said while looking at her . While Jade walked in saw me and Tori.

Dude why u rubbing my boyfriend? Jade asked Tori while Tori was shocked at me because I didn't tell her I have a girlfriend.

I just... I spilled coffee on... Tori said to Jade.

Get away from him. Jade said While I walked to Jade .

Relax . I said kissing Jade's cheek while standing next to her .

Oh my god, there's a huge fire! I held Jade's waist to a corner while Sikowitz said... making us sit down .

Kidding, kidding. Just wanted to get your blood pumping, which I did. Ha! All right! Now, let's get started... Rumps in chairs. Sikowitz said to us while I sat next to Jade .

He's our teacher? Tori asked me about it while I looked at him .

Okay, first, I'd like to introduce 2 new students Tori and Amber. But I'll call you Ace . Sikowitz said while everyone clapped . And I'd like to thank tori for her generous gift of $2 Which she handed me outside this morning. Not necessary, but much appreciated.

Why the fuck did u give him $2 ? I asked My cousin Tori .

I thought he was homeless. Tori said to me making me snicker a little .

Now today we're going to continue our study in group improv. Tori Ace , I assume you're familiar with improv? Sikowitz asked us .

No. Tori said to Him .

Yes . I said familiar with it .

Okay, crash course. Improv, acting without a script, which means the actors must make up their own actions and dialogue as they perform the scene. Understood? Excellent. Jade, you will captain the first group of the day. Choose your actors. Sikowitz said while Jade came up to the stage .