👋Met Online💻 (JW)

Ambera Royal or Amber Royal is my name. I live in Mexico so I speak Spanish.  but I learn to speak English.

Amber's POV

 So I met this person from this place called the slap dot com and I clicked on a Page called SisscorxLuv and I start to chat with her .. my username is Amber_Royal ..

(BOLD IS TEXTS
Texts.

SisscorxLuv

Hey I seen you clicked my name .

Amber_Royal

Umm que?

SisscorxLuv

I said you clicked my name .

Amber_Royal

no te entiendo hablo espanol (I don't understand you , I speak Spanish)

SisscorxLuv

I speak Spanish hold up brb.

Amber_Royal

Ah.

SisscorxLuv

Hola, mi nombre es Jade West, ¿cómo te llamas? (Hi my name is Jade West what's your name ?)

Amber_Royal

Soy Amber Royal Encantado de conocerte ( I'm Amber Royal Nice to meet you)

SisscorxLuv

Encantada de conocerte también (Nice to meet you too! )

After that we begin talking more until Jade told me she wants to meet me in person..

Jade's POV

I'm so excited to meet Amber (my online Spanish Friend) and she came in The Hollywood Arts Parking lot and my friends were shocked because she's pretty. 

So guys this is Amber Royal the girl I told you about. I said to them and they waved to Amber but she waved back I became to Translate for her .

So Amber Esta es la escuela de la que te he estado hablando (So Amber This is the school i been telling you about )

She repiled back and she was shy ..

Este lugar es realmente genial, no puedo creer que vayan a la escuela aquí ( This Place is really cool i can't believe you guys go to school here )

I was getting bored but Amber was so cute in person but I met her on the facetime call and we always Have fun with each other as friends and I'm excited

Amber's POV

I got a  face time call from Jade and I answered and she was exiticed to tell me ..