I'll Settle for a Prayer (FC)

Amber Ridley , daughter of Laura van Kirk and sister of Liam Ridley and Now Amber is a Carrington being married to the Carrington Child Fallon Carrington... helping a friend to find their mother!

Fallon's POV

I walked into the dining room with the whole family smiling at them.

Good morning , beautiful people. I said while standing in the living room. 

Oh Someone's is in a good mood. Or hit the wet bar a little too early. Blake said to me.

You ever had one of those  morning where you wake up , the sun's shining, and you just say to yourself "Wow, life's good, it's great, even"? I asked to everyone about their mornings.

I lost my appetite. Sam said while he was getting up to leave.

Whoa. What's not great are those dark circles under your eyes. No offense, Sam, but you look terrible. I'm scheduling facials for us later.  I said to Sam smiling at him.

Don't bother. I'm busy. Sam said while walking off from me.

What's going on with him? He usually loves a milk-and-honey detox. I repiled to Amanda and Blake.

Uh Maybe,  but he probably doesn't love being told he looks terrible.  Amanda explains to me .

Especially when he's been in the hospital with his dying father the last few nights. Blake said to me while I was shocked.

Daniel's dying? Why didn't you guys  say anything?  I asked Blake and Amanda. 

We thought you knew. Blake said to me thinking that I knew .

No, I didn't know and now I feel awful. Does he need anything? I asked Blake and Amanda.

Probably just the support of his friends. Amanda said while I waved my hands infront of her.

Yeah , yeah, I know that . I'm just trying to think of something more tangible and less time consuming. Blake and Amanda got quiet . Okay, well, I'll think of something. Oh, my god. I said walking away from them.

- Timeskips-

Amber's POV

I walked in with Fallon and we was at the hospital while I was standing next to Fallon.

I just came to apologize and to make sure you're okay. I would have never been so insensitive over breakfast had I known. Why you didn't tell me? Fallon asked Sam while I was looking at Sam.

I'm sorry I didn't stop my bedside vigil to update you on my dying father. But maybe we can discuss it over facials. Sam said to Fallon while I looked sensitive. 

Yeah, I'm sorry about that part too. Fallon said apologizing to Sam. 

Fallon, my father is dying. And my mother won't return my calls. So my big plan is reunite them before Daniel passes away isn't happening. I'm gonna spend this time with him and not try to make you feel less guilty.  This is not about you. Sam walks in the hospital room while Fallon turns to look at me.

I know exactly what I'm gonna do for Sam. I'm gonna find Iris and bring her here before Daniel dies. Fallon said to me while I looked at her.

Didn't Sam just tell you 5 mins ago to not make this about you? I asked Fallon previously about what Sam said.

We'll He'll thank me when it's over.  Trust me. I know what I'm doing. Now, let's go find the woman who kidnapped me. And who knows? Maybe we'll kidnap her back. Fallon said to me while I looked at her .

- Timeskips-

Me and Fallon was sitting on the plane while I lift Fallon's face mask off her face waking her up.