🕊The Bird Scene (JW)

Amber Oliver , Beck's little sister and Jade's girlfriend , Tori needed help on the bird scene but the gang aren't allowed to help Tori until she figures it out and Jade is overprotective of Amber so pls like this . Also Amber is a Dancer in Ballet, Majorette , Band dancing, aboratic .

Tori's POV

I walked in with Trina holding my books while Trina was talking.

You think you're better Than everyone else?" So I go, "well, pretty much, Yeah," which was just Me being... Tori, come on! Trina calling my name while I was looking at her dragging my books.

Did you not see me fall down In the parking lot? I asked my sister Trina .

It was very funny. Trina said to while she was walking away ..

I wasn't trying to be... Trina cutted me while walking to the list of plays.

Oh, the new play roster! Hold my coffee. Move. These are so good. Don't spill that. Trina said to me .

Now, what's so good? I asked My sister about the play .

The list of plays For this semester. Oh my God, I am perfect For all these. Trina bragging about .

Is "Moonlight Magic" On there? I asked Her peeking at the list .

Uh , Yeah, number four, why? Trina asked me while I was smiling about.

Andre wrote the music for it. He wants me to try out For the lead. I said to her while she was saying .

You? Why? Trina gloated about.

Take your coffee and go. I gave her coffee and she was looking at me .

Oh, somebody fell down On the wrong side Of the parking lot. Trina walked away from while Jade came.

Need some help? Jade asked me while I said ...

Yes. I said to her while she walked away .

Interesting. Jade walked away from me annoyed .

-time Skips -

Amber's POV

Me and the gang we all sitting in class while I looked at my girlfriend Jade and Cat acting Out a play .

Betsy, betsy, That animal's delicious flesh Can keep us all alive For another week. Jade acting saying .

I don't wanna be alive Without poncy. This pig is everything to me That my daddy never was, And I'll be ding danged. Cat said while Sikowitz threw a ball at Cat's head.

Sikowitz? Jade said in concerned.

What? Sikowitz said to Jade about the ball incident.

You hit me in the face With a ball. Cat said while getting up .

Oh, come on, A truly great actor Can stay in the scene No matter what's happening Around her. Sikowitz explained.

But it really hurts. Then the bell rang while Cat was saying .
Oh, lunch, yay. While we all ran out thinking about the stuff we are doing .

Learn your lines. I want everyone Off book tomorrow. Sikowitz said to all of us .

Hey, you wanna Come to lunch with us? I asked Tori .

Sure, just lemme...aaah. Tori screamed while Sikowitz threw the ball at her .

Umm see yall later . I said walking with Jade .
- time Skips (Still Amber's POV)

Hey, you know Where I could buy A pair of ballet slippers? Andre asked me , Beck and Robbie .

No, I don't. But I know where you can Get yourself a pretty skirt And some lip gloss. My brother joked about .