Wicked Stepmother (FC)

Amber Ridley , Daugther of Laura Vankirk also sister of Liam Ridley the famous Writer , Amber is engaged to Fallon Carrington and More news come along when Amber saw Heidi , her ex girlfriend and Amber got pregnant by Her bringing the son or so it think . Find out . Fallon was the one proposed to Amber at London. (NEXT STORY IS PART 2 (UP A TREE)

Fallon's POV

Me and Sam were getting for my engagement party for me and My fiance Amber which I'm excited to marry again . 

Wait , this is the music you're suggesting? "Sweet Caroline"? This is a engagement party, not a bar mitzvah. I asked Sam looking at my tablet reading the songs.

Oy vey. So what are you thinking? Sam said to me annoyed about it .

I have a call out to John Mayer's people. I said to Sam while he scoffed.

Really? Sam asked me about this suggest .

He's a very talented blues guitarist, okay? I sassed him saying that as his wonderful good friend.

Great. So can we make some other decisions now? I need to get back to the hotel. There's a lot I need to do between now and the party . Sam asked me while walking to me .

Okay. Well , we have to wait until Amber gets here. And I don't know what kind of mood you're in. You're very cranky. Is it because the married man broke up with you? I asked Sam comforting him .

Yeah, that's definitely part of it. Sam said while I heard my mom walked in while i looked at her .

I'm here! Ooh! I hope these are mimosas, because we have a party to plan and an engagement to celebrate. Now, when I give my speech... Alexis said while picking up the drink as I cutted her off .

No. No speech. How did you even find out about this meeting? You weren't invited. I asked My mom while looking at me .

It was in my calendar. Alexis said to Me while I looked shocked at her .

How did it get in your calendar? I asked Alexis looking serious.

I might have come by yesterday to sneak peek at your schedule when your assistant was in the bathroom. Alexis said while drinking the mimosa.

I told Allison to keep an eye out for you. Then Sam scoffed about Alexis while I keep going . You know, this is exactly why I hate labor laws.

Okay, guys, I don't have all day. Sam said while my tablet chimed and it was Amber saying that she ain't coming .

What? Amber isn't coming

What? Amber isn't coming. She said something came up. I said looking at Sam feeling lonely about it .

Is everything okay? Sam asked me about it .

I-I don't know. I mean , I thought it was. London and the proposal I did.. it was amazing and so romantic. But ever since we got back , she's been weird. I said looking at myself down .