⛵Tori Gets Stuck💉 (JW)

Amber Vega , Tori and Trina younger sister and Jade's girlfriend , Tori and Trina are overprotective of Amber because you know dating Jade and Jade is overprotective of Amber because they are dating .

Amber's POV

Me and the Rest of the gang were in Sikowitz class and I was with Jade laying on her shoulder while Cat sat next to Jade on the left side and Sikowitz was telling us about Acting .

Let's... discuss... acting... Sikowitz said to us and it make me look like slow and confused.

What about acting? Andre asked the Teacher .

Oh, yes. Any questions? Sikowitz asked us while Cat about to say.

One time, my brother painted part of his body purple. Cat said to us telling the story .

Well, why did your brother paint part of his body purple? Robbie asked Cat looking at her .

He had a job interview. He didn't get it. Cat nodded her head no and Smiling .

-And then the bell rung-

Wait, wait, wait. Sikowitz told us while we stayed.

Would anyone be interested in seeing the cast list. For our little play called steamboat Suzy? Sikowitz hold the paper out and I was holding hands with Jade .

Yeah. Yeah. You know it. All of us while Jade pulled me to walk to the front .

I got the lead, right? Jade asked the teacher .

Pardon? Sikowitz said to Jade .

I'm playing Suzy, right? Jade asked The teacher again and then I picked up the paper while he ran and read it .

I looked at it and smiled at my sister and Jade was looking at me confused .

Baby ? Jade asked me and I looked at her .

H-Huh? I said to her shyly.

Am I playing Suzy ? Jade asked me and I nodded my head no .

Jade.... your the understudy of Tori basically means Tori is the lead . Lo siento mi amor. I said to her worried .

Yeah, her. That. She got the lead. Jade pointed at Tori .

Well, what part did you get? Cat asked again .

I got cheated and humiliated. Jade said to Us.

You get used to it. Sinjin said .

Sinjin shut your ass up that's why you dont get no girl in your life right now . I said to Sinjin while Jade was still mad.

All right, now chill down. Let's see. It says right here, "jade West, understudy. For the role of Suzy. Andre reads out .

" Oh, yee-hoo. Like it's my dream to be Tori's understudy. Jade said scarasticly.

What's an understudy? Tori asked and I rolled my eyes .

Oh, man. Jade threw something making me scared and whimpering .

Um, an understudy is like a back-up actor. I said explaining to my sister .

So if you get sick or something, your understudy takes over. For your part in the play. Andre said finishing my sentence.

Yeah, yeah, if you get sick or go missing. Or get hit by a bus. Jade screamed at Tori and She Grabs my arm and we walked out together I calmed her down but it didnt help a little .

Uhhh. Uh, she can't drive a bus, right? Tori asked them .

-Time passes by-

Amber's POV