🙏Funeral⛪ (FC)

Amber Andres, Andres Daughter and Kibry's sister. Well a tragedy happened to your dad he was in a accident it was happy because your wife is Fallon Carrington (the baddest bitch in the world) .

Fallon's POV

I was throwing flowers For Amber's Dad death .. Amber was crying so bad . Without both of her parents she still sad .. but I will always care for my wife.

After the funeral Amber was throwing flowers and I was going the same aswell.

No One POV

No One POV

We start to hold hands and we were about to go to the car until Fallon's mom Alexis walked to us telling me something wrong about my sister...

We walked into Kirby's apartment and we see Kibry on the floor.

Omg.. Kibry , Sis please wake up.. I cant lose you too.. Amber said crying..

-at Hospital but this is based on the episode of Season 4 so it stops there-

Amber's POV

I was laying on Fallon's leg and Fallon was There giving me forehead kisses making me happy and I start to wag my tail from behind.

I started to Get on top of Fallon . We made out a little it was seductive and hot.

Seeing myself losing my dad Was a pain in my ass.. and I was Making me heartbroken.. me and Fallon are telling stories about My dad.

I remember this one time me and Kibry went to wonderful place back in Australia... we went to the beautiful waterfall .. it was sparkly and wonderful , we always went swimming with our dad. I said telling the story ..

That's so sweet baby.. okay my story is your dad Was in a girl scout night with me and Kibry before Your mom was alive also before u were born . Fallon telling a story making her cry ..

I wiped her tears and Pulls her close and She starts to smile

I wiped her tears and Pulls her close and She starts to smile .

There's that smile I know I see

There's that smile I know I see . I said softly..

Fallon's POV

We were driving Kibry to see Anders and Amber and Kibry were crying so hard I wrap My hands on Amber's waist .. feeling her shame because she lost both of ther parents.

Umm can we .. Amber said To me and I nodded walking away .

Kirby's POV

Me and Amber seen Anders as a ghost talking to him.. About all the memories he knew about all the times in Australia.

Our dad responded To us to

Kirby and Amber I still love you in our hearts even your mom but just you know we are always with you to talk . Amber tear came out and she started to sing softly ...

(BOLD IS LYRICS!! )

I did my best, it wasn't much

I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Fallon's POV

I heard Amber singing and I was crying from that song but it was wonderful and beautiful because she have a beautiful voice to spread joy around .

We were in the car she was Hiding her eyes . I started to stroke her hair.

Our story of us Was memorable to us !!