Chapter 39: I don't want to survive, Lily.

"Take off your shirt." he said as he locked the stall behind him.

She did and did not fail to catch his eye widened and it was obvious he noticed the increase of her breast size.

Lily's breath caught in her throat as Pavel's warm hands cupped her breasts, his fingers circling her areolas before moving to the underside of her breasts and the touch sending electric shocks straight to her core.

Then it started leaking. Milk flowing, drip by drip.

Without any hesitation, he took her nipple between his lips. Lily couldn't help but be surprised by the intimacy of the moment as she hummed in pleasure and ran her nails grazed throughout his hair.

His free hand went to the other nipple between his fingers while he sucked on the other. Then he would switch, spending a few minutes on each. He left open kisses and sucked all over her chest, leaving hickies.

Each flick of his tongue, each gentle bite, sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. "Be strong. Be strong." the words rang in her head. But it was almost too much to bear, and Lily had to bite her lip to keep from crying out. Her body trembled with desire, and she could feel a warmth spreading between her legs.

"Did that help, darling?" Milk stained the corners of his mouth and his eyes had gone a little droopy.

Lily stared at him, her breath catching in her throat. "Hmm, yes, thank you."

His hand, trembling slightly, reached out to brush a stray strand of hair from her face. "How much longer will you deny me of you?"

"This doesn't mean– we said we are going to take it slow, remember?" she stammered.

"My body feels like it's on fire when I'm near you. Do you really not understand what you do to me?"

Lily bit her lip, torn between giving in and holding back.

He leaned in slowly, his eyes burning with need. A mere inch separated them. If she moved just a fraction closer, their lips would meet, a collision she both craved and feared.

She had to remember why she asked for distance. She had to remember how dangerous and dark his obsession with her could be.

She tilted her head away, his kiss brushing a scorching heat against her cheek.

Lily swallowed the lump in her throat. "We should go," she managed, forcing a semblance of composure. "Everyone will be waiting for us." She reached for her discarded shirt, the silk cool against her heated skin.

She knew one thing for certain: taking things slow with Mason Pavel might be the hardest thing she'd ever had to do.

Lily opened the stall and stepped out just to find the group standing almost like they were leaving.

"You good?" Caleb mouthed when he made eye contact with her.

She responded with a brief nod.

Pavel soon came behind her. "Is the night over already?" he asked, his voice chipper than usual, obviously trying to act normal. "Where are you guys off to?"

•●◉✿. ✿◉●•◦

"Whose idea was it that we should go to a club?" Caleb's gaze flickering between the bouncer and the ever-growing queue.

"Oh come on. It will be fun and besides Ana hasn't been to one before." Jude said as he tossed his hand over Ana's shoulder.

Jude caught Luka's glare and immediately took his hand off her shoulder. "We can't be in las vegas and not at least see the nightlife," he added.