Chapter 2 - Lets go clubbing

A/N --- hello my dirty minded readers...

LILIANA VEGA had to get out of this wet shirt and since all her belongings were packed up in boxes for her impending move to a new apartment closer to her internship. She went straight to her brother's bedroom.

She hoped to find something comfortable in Caleb's closet. Lily pulled out a red hoodie that seemed perfect — soft, well-worn, and just the right amount of oversized. She slipped it on, ready to leave the room and face Pavel again.

Lily couldn't recall the first time she met Pavel, but almost suddenly it was like he was everywhere. He came over very often and rarely stayed at his own place, he teased her about her crush she had on a certain russian player on the team.

The truth was that Lily got along with every player on the team but she couldn't shake the frustration of being seen solely as Caleb's little sister.

It felt as if her individuality was constantly eclipsed by her brother. It was probably the same way Pavel saw her. It annoyed her even more. Maybe she should stay off hockey players as a whole. Date an accountant or something.

Surely she could find a guy from campus when school finally starts, anyone to make her forget the twisted emotions that swirled in her.

Her college roommate, Gina's words echoed in her mind, jolting her from her thoughts. "You can't find love until you get rid of that unrequited crush."

Lily contemplated her friend's advice, considering the idea of a rebound to fill the void within her. A rebound would be best with someone she knew was never going to see her romantically.

Someone like... Pavel.

Before she could talk herself out of what she knew was a stupid idea, she went straight to the bathroom and swung the door open, her eyes met with an unexpected sight that caused her to stop dead in her tracks.

Shirtless and glistening with droplets of water, Pavel stood before her, caught in the act of squeezing the life out of his wet shirt. The dim light from the hallway outside cast shadows over his sculpted chest, a sight that left her breathless.

She studied him, truly studying him for the first time. He stood tall, his stature impressive, and his chest chiseled, bronzed by the sun's gentle touch. Pavel possessed a strong jawline and expressive eyes that exuded captivating depth, while his gaze was intensified by his eyebrows. His closely cropped fade hairstyle embraced his natural texture and pattern, further accentuating his allure.

In conclusion, Pavel wasn't bad looking and she was certain he didn't have any romantic feelings for her. He would be the perfect candidate for her rebound hookup.

"Let's do it." she blurted out. "Make me cum and i will let you fuck me how ever you want."

His eyes shot up. "I'm curious, what made you change your mind?"

"You heard it yourself, I am having a dry spell, I want to feel something, to you know, finally put a lid on my stupid feelings for Luka."

Lily chattered on and didn't notice the sour expression that creeped on Pavel's face at the mention of Luka.

"I mean I need to have sex with someone right now and I am considering if that person would be you? But don't expect this to be like a constant thing. I have no intention of making this more than a stupid one time thing between us."

"You are right. This is stupid. Let's not bother," he countered.

Her brows furrowed, "what do you mean?"