Chapter 13 - Owl

He hadn't expected it to happen this soon, but the pieces were in play. Lily was on her way to him, not precisely as he desired, but she would soon be in his house, where his bed waited.

The image of her laid across his bed, her hair stuck to her face with sweat and cum, her skin bruised by his bites. He could feel himself ache just with the thought of it.

Pavel stood in the small living room as Lily remained in her bedroom. His gaze shifted towards a corner shelf adorned with a peculiar decorative item. A small ceramic owl.

To an unsuspecting eye, it appeared to be nothing more than a decorative piece, blending seamlessly with the room's ambiance. However, he knew its true nature. With calculated steps, he casually strolled over to the corner shelf.

With a swift and fluid motion, he dislodged the owl from its perch, revealing the concealed camera nestled within its hollow body, one she missed.

If only he had installed the camera a week earlier, he would have known she was the masked vixen from the club, but doubted if it would have made a difference.

There was just one thing that kept him unsettled.

He installed the camera, but someone else tried to break in.

Lily had another stalker. For the time being, it seemed best to let her believe they were one and the same.

"I'm ready." Her voice cut through his thoughts, making him turn around to see her with a suitcase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am working on something for my readers, like an end of year thing and so my updates on this story on this platfrom will be slower.  i will still update but just slower...

you can't wait and want to find out more... join me on ream... you can read ahead of what is uploaded here. thank you. see you soon.