chapter 3- Have we met before?

The girls were getting ready for a night out on the town, ready to let loose and have some fun. Lily had picked out a sparkly dress that hugged her curves and showed just the right amount of skin. Gina stood beside her, looking equally stunning in a form-fitting mini-dress.

Lily pulled out her favorite perfume. She loved it so much that she bought multiple and left one in her brother's house. She spritzed it around her head, and Gina nearly choked at the intoxicating scent.

They ordered a ride in about forty minutes. They arrived at a neighborhood Lily was familiar with, but there wasn't a club around here, at least to her knowledge. "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"It's called an underground club for a reason." Gina sensed her friend's worries. "Listen, you might be stepping out of your comfort zone tonight, but that's what makes it exciting. We'll blend right in; you'll see. And besides, confidence is key. You look stunning and now you just have to show it." She linked arms with Lily.

Lily returned the smile, her worries slowly melting away. "Okay, let's do this before I chicken out."

They approached the entrance and were greeted by an imposing guard. He motioned for them to come closer, his voice muffled through the white mask he wore.

"Welcome to The Enigma Club. To enter, you must wear masks and adopt new identities for the evening," the guard instructed, handing them intricately designed masks. "Choose your names wisely, for they shall be your aliases within these walls."

Gina took out two eye masks and handed one over to Lily. "We have to pick fake names, too."

"Really? What would your name be?" Lily carefully slid the mask over her face, the cool, smooth texture of the fabric pressing against her skin. It is similar to the masks of the Mardi Gras.

"Scarlet, the mysterious seductress," Gina answered, laughing.

"That's nice. What about if I call myself Seraphina?"

"Seraphina, I like it." Gina giggled.

With their new identities solidified, the girls entered the club, the music pulsating and the atmosphere electric.

The threshold was marked by a heavy, velvet curtain that whispered secrets with every sway. Inside, the club was a realm of enchantment. The air held a hint of intrigue, tinged with excitement as if the atmosphere were keeping a delightful secret. The dim lighting, masked faces, and provocative costumes of the other patrons added to the mysterious air.

Every mask was a unique work of art, an expression of individuality concealed behind an ornate facade. They ranged from elegant and intricate masquerade masks to avant-garde creations.

"This is... a lot." Lily's eyes followed the several half-naked kinkstars.

Every corner was filled with various apparatuses, each one designed for the exploration of bondage and impact play. The Leather cuffs, glimmering under the soft lighting, caught her attention. They were neatly arranged, inviting those who dared to indulge in the art of restraint. The thought of the smooth leather encircling her wrists sent a thrill coursing through her veins.

"So, what is the plan? Am I expected to try some of this stuff, getting tied up and spanked, like how do we go about this?" Lily asked.

"You have to get a Dom to do all that, but you don't have to do it tonight. Just have fun and take it all in. I don't want you to be overwhelmed. Come on, let's get some drinks."

Lily followed her friend's lead and weaved through the crowd, passing through people with ropes, lashes, and ball gags.

She spotted the bartender, in a leather cut-out and also masked up.