Ch. 58 Crazy but His

Start from the beginning

What the Battakh !!

I mean duck.

What does he take me for? A 5 year old to send me all these to eat.

My rageful eyes moved to his sitting figure exactly behind the Didi standing there. For a second, I genuinely felt like throwing the same glass of milk right on his face. But the only thing preventing me to do so was his cute, handsome face and his sorry filled coffee brown orbs.

He was talking to the guests opposite to him and giving me apologetic looks side by side. He may be handsome enough to change my mind from hitting him, but I ain't forgiving him this easily for shouting on me. What was so special in that juice that he behaved like that?

"I don't want it. Take it back." I straightaway denied the treat.

First, because my hunger was also unconscious like Diya's Bua. And second, because I had to do some research on how to get rid of dead bodies. Since it's my first time doing something like this.

"Le lijiye Bhabhi. Varna Rehan Bhaiya hum sab ki pared laga denge."

( Take it sister in law. Otherwise Rehan brother won't leave us. )

If it was some other time, I would have definitely melted after hearing Didi's words. But today...... It infuriated me even more. Taking the apology note in my hand, I crumbled it in my palm in front of his eyes before flicking it in his direction just to let him know, that his apology is still unaccepted.

I took the tray and gestured Didi to leave. Keeping the tray aside, I closed the door and sat on the rectangular bench inside the room thinking of ways to come out of this whole fiasco. Specially when many eyes are out there to witness my crime.

You need to be quiet Kittu so that your mind can work.

I told myself and started the process of inhaling and exhaling to cool myself down along with consoling myself with words.

Just be calm, peaceful, shaant-

( Knock )

Letao is shaanti ko koi bistar pe !! Because my life wants to fuck it.

( Lay someone this peace on bed !! )

"Bhabhi sa, it's me. Aman !!" I heard from the other side of the door.

Haye mera devar !! Aa gya apni Bhabhi sa ko bachane.

( Haye my brother in law !! Came to save his sister-in-law. )

I felt so happy from inside and almost ran to open the gate. I didn't even let him step inside and jumped in his thin but long arms whilst wailing. Thank God, the guests weren't there anymore. Infact, the entire hall was empty.

"Woah Bhabhi sa !!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and started walking inside before closing the door.

"I knew Bhai sa did something when he told me to come here and take care of you till he's in the meeting. But I didn't knew it would be this terrible." He chuckled at the end before clearing his throat.

"Tell me what he did? We will take revenge for that." His statement may have looked funny but his tone was damn serious, like he would genuinely punch his brother for me.

His reaction was overwhelming for me. That's why I broke the hug and cupped both of his cheeks with my palm.

"What he did is nothing infront of what I did bangdu." I wailed.