Ch. 7 Game Starts

AUTHOR'S POV

Rehan was sitting in his cabin with a laughing Viraat infront of him. His friend was making fun of him after he got to know about the incident which took place just few moments ago in his office.

He is literally controlling himself for not killing his best friend. He was angry from the morning itself but he kept himself calm because he didn't wanted to drag it long. He thought to get over with it quickly and then focus on his main target, Malhotra's....

He made a rough image of upcoming events the way he wanted. Anshika who's a mere normal girl for him, coming to his office and apologising for her mistake, which he will ignore royally.

But everything took a drastic turn due to sudden crash of her best friend and the real cause of whole conflict. He hates when things don't go his way and that's exactly what happened. First, Sharma didn't came to his cabin with that girl when he was expecting and when he called him, he was informed that the conversation is still going on.

He lost all the calmness and stormed towards Sharma's cabin and was greeted with the sight of Sharma explaining them the reason for the accident and his lost deal afterwards. He was about to intervene but when he saw Kritika arguing, he halted.

 He was about to intervene but when he saw Kritika arguing, he halted

Rehan's POV

I was about to enter the cabin but stopped when I saw a girl in cream coloured top with dark blue jeans arguing with Sharma.

Must be her friend

I thought and was waiting for her to defend her friend but the next information got me quite shocked when she said she was the one behind damaging my car. Which she proudly claimed as her artwork. I badly wanted to praise her for her artwork in my own way, but decided to listen further before that.

Her anwers were confident and logical. I found myself taking interest in her points. But that interest was broken by my stupid PA.

"Did u.... Did u just called my boss a dog??"