Ch. 58 Crazy but His

Kritika's POV

"Bua ji !! Are you there?" I crouched down and started shaking her unconscious body to wake her up but she wasn't ready to move like a sleeping elephant.

Inhe bhi tune hi sulaya hai bewakoof.

( You are the one to put her to sleep, idiot ! )

I scolded myself and peeked outside in the hall area to find the root cause of all this.

Ye sahi hai, abhi to darwaze ke bahar aise chipke hue the janab jaise hostel ke common bathroom gate se morning me students chipkate hain. Aur ab dekho, titla banke pata nahi kon si direction me udd gaye.

( This is amazing, till now he was glued to the door like students do to the hostel's common bathroom gate in the morning. And now look, don't know in which direction he flew away like a male butterfly. )

"Bua ji !!" Once again, I tried to wake her up. But her muscle movements were completely zero.

Is she dead? Just by the punch?

The fearful thought ran across my mind and I slightly leaned forward to check her breathing. I swear I felt my heart dropping to my stomach when I didn't feel it. But then, her mouth was a little open. She might be breathing through it. Yupp !!

Just as I brought my right ear close to her mouth, I heard footsteps coming from the entrance followed by few familiar and unfamiliar male voices. Now I will be termed as a murderer and sent to jail.

Golgappe ke sath sath, sone ke liye bistar bhi nahi milega dhang ka vahan to.

( Along with Golgappa, I won't even get a proper bed to sleep there. )

Therefore, I held her mardaani taange ( Masculine legs ) and started dragging her body inside the gym room before anyone could see me with this half died dead body. She was quite heavy and she had to be, since she ate four people's starters alone. Not that I am judging her for being a foodie, but why faking yourself when you like to eat.

She's one of those like 'I don't eat much' and then proceeds to shove ten servings down your throat. And not to forget the after comment. Rice was half cooked, tea was less sweet and curry was too bland. Like, how the hell did you managed to eat so much then, if the food wasn't good?

Just as I closed the door, the voices got more clear and loud to me. I know I ain't a divine person to see what was going on the other side of the door but my extraordinary ears adorning beautiful earrings which were attached to the door, did told me that it's my horny husband, who sometimes sounds like horny minus y, with some guests outside.

And whoever this guest is, he must be some foreigner because the tone of his speech is quite British, unlike us Indians who speak English too in hindi accent.

Woah !! Such a smart bish I am, I concluded so many things without even peeping outside.

Someone just open a golgappa shop on my name yaar.

I couldn't help but smirk at my brain power. But a single glance of that starfish lying on the gym floor wiped my smirk off quickly. I bursted out crying, void of sound and tears. And it increased even more when someone knocked the door softly. The knockings didn't stop but intensified even more, making me scared to the wits. I decided to open the door, but only after hiding the body perfectly in one of the corners.

It was one of the house help standing outside with a tray in hand when I opened the gate. The tray had a plate of choco chip cookies and a glass of milk beside it, topped with an apology note. I know what's all this but.......