Ch. 10 His Anger

Rehan's POV

I was enjoying those irritated looks on her face but the way she handled it, that was definitely something.

She behaved all professional like she didn't cursed me in her brain. But then I thought, why wouldn't she? It's her job after all.

Everyone has a weak point and in her case, it seems her job. That's why my first thought was to remove her from her job, just like her friend.

But then, who wouldn't mind playing when the game and the opponent, both are interesting.

When I was busy entertaining myself in all this, I got a call from Viraat. Who told me that our new investors Rawat's, they are planning to take their shares back just because someone manipulated them as they are new in our business line. And the most important point, that someone is none other than Malhotra's.

Macchar ko agar na maro to vo Khoon pine ki dobara koshish karte h, kyunki ye unki fitrat h.

( If you don't kill mosquitoes, they try again to drink blood, because it's in their nature )

I thought to give him plenty time before he fall badly but seems like he's very eager to taste his destruction.

Fine by me though

I asked Viraat to prepare everything in advance. Since, I know how this preponed meeting is going to be. I told him to explain them everything, specially the pros and cons of believing that stupid.

But I got enraged when he told me that Rawat's denied to meet me. They only wanted to cancel the deal and since they have already conveyed their message through Viraat, they don't wish to waste their time anymore.

This made me feel insulted.

I didn't even realised when I got up from the sofa and started going towards my car, while i was continuously talking to Viraat. Who was asking me to cool down because he will handle everything.

Fucking hell!!!!    to his advice

What would people think about me if they got to know about this. Forget people, what about dad? What would he think?

That I couldn't even handle a mere insect.

I have always made him feel proud of myself but now, he will look down upon me.

This needs to be fixed, even before it reaches dad.

All what i was seeing right now was Malhotra's head, which I wanted to smash badly. Viraat asked me to get a grip of myself and calm down. Because he knows i always take hasty decisions in anger which can be problematic in future.

I listened to him and started relaxing myself by taking long breaths. In the meantime, i heard someone calling me from behind. When I turned i found her standing there with some papers in her hands.

Since, I wasn't in a mood to entertain her anymore, i took the papers from her hand and threw them on Sharma hoping she will leave quietly.

After that I moved towards my car and told Viraat that I'll be there in few minutes. I was just 10 steps away from my car when I felt Sharma pulling me in my left direction. Before i can understand anything there was a loud crash sound.

I found my car got hit by an another car. Even though the collision wasn't powerful enough but it did broke my car's windshield and front door glasses due to car being parked close to wall.