Ch. 25 Mr. v/s Mrs.

Kritika's POV

So this man in black lied to me!!

You are going to witness hell for this Mr. Rathore......

"Are you guys done with your nonsense? If yes, then you, Vihaan..... come with me. And you Mrs. Rathore.... Ask maid to prepare a black coffee for me."

He left the kitchen with Vihaan. Who chose to follow him silently looking at his hard face and cold voice.

I can't believe this!! He fooled me. And I got fooled. My mind is running with heinous thoughts of killing him. If people knew how to read mind, i would have been alleged for multiple crimes till now.

But then, why going to jail by killing someone when you can torture them for your gratification.

"Black coffee hannn...."

"Aisi coffee pilaungi ki puri zindagi yaad rakhenge."

( I will serve you such a coffee that you will remember for the rest of your life. )

After keeping the prepared coffee and Kheer in a tray, I headed outside to the dinning table. Everyone was present there and helpers were serving them. But none of them started eating yet.

Were they waiting for me?

This mere thought brought a small smile on my face and provided a sense of warmth in this unknown place among these new people.

All of their's attention diverted to me when I placed the tray on the table. Just as i picked the bowls to serve, it was snatched from my hand by mom.

"We have helpers for that. You sit here and have breakfast with us." She dragged me to the empty chair beside Mr. Rathore. I tried to protest but she shushed me.

Now how can I say no to someone who's speaking with soooo much love.

And when they are trying to create a normal atmosphere so why can't I ?? So i instantly started digging up. From my side view i witnessed a helper placing that cup of black coffee infront of Mr. Rathore which i prepared, specially for him.

I kept waiting for him to take a sip. Just a sip. And his face would be worth watching.

Come on, take a sip.

I was continuously chanting in my mind. And to my luck, the very next moment, he picked the cup. I turned my gaze back to my plate and waited for the bomb to blast.

And the next scene was followed by several gasps when Mr. Rathore slammed the cup causing it to break and jerked the chair back, causing it to fall down.

"Who made the coffee?" He asked in a hard tone.

"What happened Rehan?" Dad asked worriedly standing up from his place. Others also did the same.

"I asked something to you all?" He shouted with more intensity, glaring at the house helps and they stepped back due to fear. Even I also shivered at my place.

Not gonna lie, he shook the insides of my core. I just wanted it to be a small revenge. But looks like this revenge will take me to my death bed.

"Are you all deaf? I asked Who made it?" I chose to interrupt before any innocent person is harmed.

"I did. I made the coffee." I stated confidently. But it vanished into thin air when he took two big steps and stood invading my personal space.

"Expected!! But do YOU expect what can I do with you for this brave stunt of yours?" He whispered with those slightly swelled lips of his. After effect of that red chilli which I added in his coffee.