Ch. 9 Serving His Highness

Rehan's POV

Money and power is indeed something. It can bring anyone on their knees. I am witnessing the live example infront of me.

Right now, I am present in the bank where Ms Courageous works. I am sitting in the middle, on a chair. Whereas, everyone surrounded me like bee's surround the honey. Each and every employee is present here except for that kiddo.

 Each and every employee is present here except for that kiddo

That's what Viraat called her.

He found her more mature and strong than her actual age. He was impressed by her just like me. We have met a lot of girls during meetings and business deals. And most of them tried to get close to us either for money or for pleasure. But no one has crossed their limits by disrespecting us, because they know offending us can extinct their whole existence. He found her different.

That's why he gave her a nickname, kiddo.

As per him, this nickname will remind me that I am dealing with a 22year old girl not some old hag businessmen or that Miss Gabrielle.

"Don't be so rude and harsh with her. Otherwise, she will be scared for life. She isn't your enemy to see other side of yours."

That's what he said to me when I told him what I am going to do.

To do something, first she needs to be here.

Late comer,

indisciplined and

no Punctuality.

These are the things which I hate the most. And she have all those things.

"Sir! What would you like to have? Tea, Coff-" Mr. Bhardwaj, the manager started....

But i stopped him by raising my left hand when I inhaled a misty sweet fragrance in the air. This is the same fragrance which she had around her.

Is she here.

I thought and turned my head toward the entrance and my eyes collided with her dull one's. Crossed hands, dull eyes and poker face...

 Crossed hands, dull eyes and poker face