Ch. 31 Stucked Together

This is the longest

chapter, so I hope votes will also be more.

😊😊

Author's POV

"Ye Bua dadi orthodox hai kya?" Kritika asked Amrita who was pacing back and forth in the hall biting her nails.

( Is Bua dadi orthodox? )

"Orthodox to nhi hai but bohot strict hai. And she's very particular about traditions and customs."

( Not orthodox but she's very strict. )

"Why you all are scared of her, including Mr. Rathore?" She badly wanted to ask that.

"She's a perfectionist and expect the same from us. If you did any work wrong, then she will make you do that work again and again until you do it correctly. And about Bhai sa..... she force him to do those things which he doesn't like." Amrita took a seat beside her on the sofa while explaining.

"Which things??" She asked excitedly as she got a chance to know her husband's weaknesses.

"Abhi aa jayengi to aap khud hi dekh lena." She whispered fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

( You can see yourself when she comes. )

"Guys she's here." Aman exclaimed running inside the hall followed by his elder brothers.

They all stood in a line beside each other. Amrita noticed that her twin brother was standing in the middle of the couple. So she switched their positions.

They saw their father and uncle entering inside while their mothers coming behind with an old age lady dressed in Rajasthani clothes. The ladies had their head covered. Looking at that, realisation snapped inside Amrita and she quickly asked Kritika to cover her head with her pallu.

That lady didn't seem much old from her face but her hair, they were all white. Kritika remembered Amrita mentioning her age around 70. But she doesn't look 70 from any angle.

Reason??? 

Her body and her fitness. She doesn't have wrinkles like old people do. And she's walking perfectly fine like a youngster without any support.

A product of pure milk and pollution free environment.

"Khamma Ghani dadi sa." Rehan greeted her and bent down to take blessings. Kritika imitated his words and did the same.

( Greetings Dadi sa. )

"Hmmm.... Khush raho." She blessed, keeping her hand on each of them.

( Hmmm.... stay blessed. )

The youngest trio also touched her feet one by one. After exchanging greetings they all took their seats in hall.