Ch. 34 Indirect Confession

Author's POV

"Does he..... really like..... video footages....." Kritika trailed off not knowing how to put her doubts in front of him.

Viraat chuckled understanding her unsaid words.

"Your husband is a manipulative bastard..... He was lying to Virendra. We didn't had any kind of video footages or intimate pictures. Infact!!.... the pictures he send Virendra, were all provided by Diya..... from her own accord."

"Oh.... But I still have a doubt though."

"What is it?"

"Why did he marry me? Like.... as he said his family is very open minded then why didn't he simply told the truth instead of marrying me?"

"Is it really the revenge factor??" She added quickly reminiscing his words from marriage.

"I think you should-" A hoarse voice cut him off in middle.

"Sleep"

Turning to the source of voice, they found Rehan leaning on the door frame of balcony in his kurta pyjama only, jacket long gone somewhere. He looked fresh though.

"You can take the second guest room for tonight." He said looking at Viraat who nodded before wishing a good night and leaving the room.

Rehan straightened himself and walked to the place where his 'oh so curious' wife was standing. Kritika unconsciously stepped back colliding with the railings. He trapped her between him and the railings by keeping his hand there.

"You trust everyone, except for me." He brought his face closer to hers.

"You believe them also, except for me." Shoving his face in the crook of her neck, he nuzzled her collarbone.

"May I...... have the privilege to know why I always get treated like an exceptional case?" His hand traced her bare forearms with his fingertips causing those small hairs on her hand to stand erect.

She was so lost in his touch that she didn't even realised when he swept her off her feet and placed her on the thick boundry wall of balcony. A shriek left her lips when she found herself sitting in mid air.

"Girane ka irada hai kya?" She looked horrified at the height behind her.

( Do you intend on making me fall? )

"Kind of !!!" He husked nibbling her earlobe lightly.

"M-Mr. R-Rathore..... Dekhiye....." She stuttered holding onto his neck for her extremely precious life.

( M-Mr. Rathore.... See... )

"Dekhiye aap !!  Mrs. Rathore........ vo bhi apne pati ko, dusre mardon ke bajaye...." He asserted looking deep in her eyes rounding his arms around her waist.

( You see Mrs. Rathore..... That too your husband instead of other men. )

"I am your husband....... so either it's a doubt or a need...... come to me....." With a blank face, she mentally rolled her eyes at the man child before her. The traces of alcohol seems to be fading but the after effect is still there.

"I will !!  Now can we go inside??" She tried to push him off her so she can get down the wall. But before that, Rehan simply picked her up like koala.

Not giving her enough time to react, he threw her on bed and removed his kurta before climbing on top of her. He layed his half body on her and the remaining half on bed. His left hand captured her waist and the right one was streched beside their heads.