Ch. 4 After Effect

Rehan was in his room, gym room precisely removing his anger on his punching bag. After the parking lot incident his mood was totally ruined so he asked his friend Viraat to handle the meeting on his behalf and he came back home cause he was 100% sure that his name is enough to conquer the deal. But,

he lost all his shit when his friend informed him that they lost the deal.

He was about to launch like a rocket in the sky and then blast afterwards but couldn't since he was going to enter his house when he got the news. He didn't wanted anyone to comment on his defeat even if it's his own family members.

Because he was sure they'll take "it's not a big deal" way too seriously but it is a very big deal for him, it wasn't his fault afterall.

If not because of that girl then he would have definitely attended the meeting. Till now no one dared to cross his path but she..... she not only crossed infact damaged it, she'll pay for this and not only she but those Malhotra's also. Because they dared to stand infront of him. Seems like they forgot their limits and his power. He can crush them under his shoes without spoiling them.

No one can open their mouth in front of him and if they do it's only going to be their begging for mercy, whether it's Malhotra's or that scooty girl.

Before he can tore that punching bag with his punches, Manish interrupted him who went to gather information about those girls on his orders.

"Sir, I got the information." Just as he finished his sentence Rehan retrieved himself back from the punching bag to give his whole attention to his going to be prey whom he's gonna hunt down badly just like a hungry lion that he is right now.

"Start" ordered Rehan

For Manish, the order was just like the bullet shot in the air during Olympics after which athletes start running.

He knew that now it's his turn to run not with legs but with tongue. Since he's well aware of his boss's nature. Except for his family, friends and business he never gives someone importance.

Whenever he faces any kind of obstacles he makes sure to remove them within 24 hours cause after that he doesn't talks, he bursts. And he is the first victim who gets struck by his boss's fury.

"Sir... her name is Anshika, 21 years old and she works in a small event management company for experience. I tried to get interior footage but couldn't due to different angle of camera but I got the exterior one. Here it is....."

He played a CCTV footage of two girls with the scooty while entering and exiting the parking lot.

"The girl in jeans top is the one."
He said while pointing toward the camera.

"Are u sure?" Asked Rehan before sitting on a bench in gym room.

"Yes sir, she's the owner of the scooty. Also, she was the one who gave security guard the letter to give us."

"Hmmm...... I don't think so that I have to quide u. Do whatever you want but make sure that within 24 hours this girl should be infront of me. Those hands... which she used in destroying my car, should be joined to beg for mercy. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir"

Rehan's POV

After ordering Sharma I went towards my room to freshen up. After bath i dialed my friend Viraat.

'The no. you're trying to reach is currently busy'

Arghhh....... Why it's always me who have to deal with such people.

"Hello..."

Ohhh......his highness is awake finally.

"Where the fuck were you dying?" I seethed when he picked up the call.

"U mean to say busy... Isn't it? Rehu..."

Not now Rehan u need him. Control your hands.

"Viraat...'' I couldn't help but to call his name out loud to let him know that I am not in mood for his nonsense.

"Ok.. Ok I understood."

"What's the status?" I asked to which he chuckled before saying

"Those dogs think they can bite you, just because they got an access to enter your den. But they're forgetting, dogs can never compete lion. Can they?"

"They can't... Specially those who have a leash attached to their collar."

"Well then.... should I pull the leash to control them?" He and his impatience.

"Not now. Let's wait for sometime"

"Ummmm excuse me, can I know whom am I talking to?"

What the..

"Viraat... Are you high on something?"

"I should be the one asking u that. I mean the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore who never waits for someone is asking me to wait, sounds foreign to me."

"Because I want to make sure that from now onwards people should be terrified even with the thought of standing against me."

"And how it's going to happen?"

"Through an unpredicted accident."

"Why your words are too hard to understand?"

"Because your brain is too dumb to function."

"Well then why don't you enlighten my brain with your
Smartness." This boy

"You know what Viraat,

Dushman Ko neeche girane ka asli maza tabhi h jab vo sabse jyada unchayi par ho. Kyunki kanch ko jitni jyada unchayi se pheko, uske utne hi jyada tukde hote h. Aur yahi tukde logon ke dilon me mera khauff bnayenge."

( Real fun of taking down an enemy is, when he's on the peak of success. Because a glass is shattered in more pieces when it is thrown from a high altitude. And these pieces will help me in placing fear in people's heart.)

)

Do vote and comment if you like the story.😊