Ch. 15 Challenge

Rehan's POV

She looked like a lamb.

A white lamb.

I started walking towards her with my hands in my pocket. She tried to back off but fell on  the bed because she was standing adjacent to the bed's edge. I kept my left leg on the bed beside her right hand and put the left hand on it.

I leaned closer to her face and brought her right hand infront of her face using mine. She was looking at my face like a lost child. I waved her hand and spoke looking directly in her eyes.

"Ye hath...... Isi hath se thappad mara tha na tumne us din. Ab isi hath se tum mere pair chuogi."

( This hand...... You slapped me with this hand that day. Now you will use the same hand to touch my feet. )

I left her hand and touched her eyes using my left thumb, to which she closed her eyes instantly and turned her face to the left. But i didn't stopped my hand. I spoke while touching her closed eyes.

"Ye ankhen..... Jo mujhe gusse se dekh rhi thi, ab ye sirf jhukegi mere samne."

( These eyes..... which were looking at me with anger, now they will just bow down in front of me. )

She opened her eyes when I removed my hand but didn't look at me. Her gaze was settled at her left hand which fisted the sheet beneath her palm. I smirked before grabbing her jaw and turning her face to my level so that, she can look into my eyes. And as i expected, she shivered lightly, after my dark eyes collided with her doe one's.

"Ye honth...... In honthon se ab sirf vahi shabd niklenge Jo mere respect ke liye ho."

(These lips...... Now only those words will come out from these lips which are for my respect. )

I said the last line caressing her lower lip. Her breathing fastened at my actions. I liked my effect on her.

I removed my leg and stood a feet away from the bed. Her breathing stabled when she saw me backing off. She looked at me like i am an alien or something. She looked as if she didn't expected this.

"What?? You thought I'll leave you without doing anything. Tch... Tch... Tch.... So wrong of you to think that. No one lives peacefully after hurting my ego. And you.....  are not an exception."

"Vaise kafi koshish ki tumne, mujhe fasane ki. Par jab bat nhi bani to mere bhai ko fasa liya apne jaal me. Attention ke liye kiya tha na tumne vo sab?"

( By the way, you tried a lot to trap me. But when things didn't work out, you entangled my brother in your web. You did all that for attention, didn't you? )

I spoke whatever came to my mouth without thinking if it's true or not. And I'm not regretting it. If she doesn't regret slapping me then why should I?

"Mr. Rathore I-" I cut her off by saying..

"Congratulations.... You have successfully got my attention. Now this attention will turn your life into a living hell. This marriage will only give you insult and humiliation. Oh wait... Not you, your whole family. They will have to bear the consequences of your actions. You guys are bunch of fools. So easy to trap. Now see what I do to you and your family." I said and turned back to leave but I heard her voice from my behind which caused me to stop.

"Go ahead!!" I turned to look at her and found her looking back at me confidently.

Where did the lamb go?