Ch. 33 The Truth

Author's POV

Vihaan ka baccha hai vo.....

That was the only thing ringing in her mind since the moment he uttered those words. Sitting in her room, she pondered over thousands of questions which she was about to ask him but didn't got the perfect opportunity to do so.

Even when they were in room, Amrita barged in halting their conversation and later on she told everyone that they were romancing. Her revelation made it more awkward for the couple to talk with each other in elder's presence. So they made their distance until the rings were exchanged.

Though she was eager to get her answers but she decided to wait for the perfect time and perfect place. Only if she knew it will cost her the entire night sleep.

She was feeling more guilty with each passing minute as her husband ignored her throughout the event. He was either attending the guests or sending them off. Whenever she looked at his way, he simply turned his head away not wanting to see her.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and the watch simultaneously, sitting on the dressing table. It's almost midnight and her husband is nowhere to be found. Last time she saw him when they were bidding bye to her family. After that, he just vanished somewhere with Viraat saying he had some work to finish off.

It wasn't a new thing for his family. He has always been the night owl when it comes to work. Being aware of her son's nature, Kalyani strictly told her to sleep instead of waiting for him. But how could she??.....

Specially when her mind is running due to curiousity.

But more than curiousity.... its running with dirty thoughts.

The moment she thinks about the child, Vihaan's face flashes before her eyes.

That's Vihaan's child!! 

In Diya's womb!! 

That means they...... did the deed!! 

They got intimate!!

They had se-.......

She jerked herself up from the chair, cursing her overthinking brain. Why does he have to go in that direction? Why does her brain have to imagine someone's sexual life?

Maybe because Vihaan looks too innocent to do such thing....

Cringing at her own thoughts she glanced at the watch and found it showing past midnight. She picked her phone before dialling Rehan to know about his whereabouts. The call was unanswered. She gave few more tries.

A robotic voice was heard from another side telling her the phone is switched off.

Wow!! Increment!!

From busy to switched off...

She mumbled under her breath and sprawled lazily over the bed, ready to sleep. If he's not responsible enough to answer..... then she's also not caring enough to wait for him. And about the truth.... She have her ways to get it out of him.

Her eyelids started dropping due to the warmth of comforter. Just when she was about to slip into deep slumber, her phone ringed loudly making her jolt up.

"Hello??" She mumbled in hoarse voice not even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hey Kritika!! Viraat this side. Could you please.... umm.... come at the door??  I need your help." She frowned at his words but nonetheless muttered an okay before hanging up.