Ch. 48 Just Revenge??

Author's POV

"Relax Kittu...... You don't need to stress yourself." Anshika cooed from another side of the call.

"And why I shouldn't? What if it didn't turned out the way I want it to be? What if he didn't reciprocate my feelings? What I am gonna do then?"

"Nothing such like that will happen. He loves you girl."

"Like babe...... not love. He likes me but he never said anything about love." Kritika reverted picking up two different shades of nude lipsticks to mix them for the third one.

"Woah....... If this is his like...... Then how his love gonna be?"

"Meaning?" She asked while blending the shades on her lips.

"Jis kadar log pyaar karte hain, us kadar tera pati pasand karta hai. To jab pyaar karega, tab kya hoga?"

( Your husband likes the way people love someone. So what will happen when he will love? )

Kritika blinked several times halting her actions to analyse the weightage of her words. She can't deny the statement as she has personally witnessed it.

He married her just because he liked her presence around him.

He protected her, pampered her, cared for her. All that when he claimed to like her. Then the things he would do in love.......

"Shut up...... Don't confuse me. His love and like, both are same. He's just....... unaware of his feelings." She shivered for a second with the mere thought of his craziness.

"You are changing your own words Kittu."

"And who's to be blamed for this?"

"I was genuinely curious."

"You....... and your curious mind...... Both go to hell." She hanged up even before Anshika could say something.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror. No doubt she looks heavenly beautiful in that black saree that she chose for the night and the light make up she opted. But the fact that it's the first ever date of her life, that too with her husband, is fluctuating her confidence.

 But the fact that it's the first ever date of her life, that too with her husband, is fluctuating her confidence

And the cherry on top was his supposed response. She doesn't know how he's gonna react to the entire set up when he has been extremely busy for the past one week. Even yesterday too, he came home, had dinner and post that locked himself in his study room. He was back in room in the wee hours of the morning when she woke up to empty her tank for the second time in row.

Fucking irritating function of human bladder. Urging the human body to pee, when the person is in deep sleep.

She snapped out of her thoughts when a faint knock entered her ears. She turned around and found Vihaan standing at the door.