Ch. 46 His Inner Feelings

I know I am late but..........

Happy New Year Everyone.......
🥳🥳🥂🥂🌟🌟

Got a little break and chose the best way to relax myself.

So enjoy........

Kritika's POV

"Really Maa?? He was that stubborn in childhood?"

She let out a huff at the mention of her beloved son and my dear husband.

"Childhood !!! He's still the same, in his adulthood also. Adamant...... Persistent....... No one can change his decision if he decided something."

"And what about Vihaan Badi Maa? How was he?"

Diya joined the husband interrogation session with me. It was almost a week to their marriage and the things were proceeding quite fine.

After I came back home completing my today's shift, I was dragged among the group by Diya who wanted to know about her husband's favourites and dislikes. And just as Mom, Kaki sa and Bua Dadi started reviving those old memories, one by one all the secrets of male Rathore's were out.

The conversation only stretched further and we ended up having a small tea party gossiping about our respective husbands. Bua Dadi excused herself in the middle when her body asked her to rest.

"Well he was composed as compared to Rehan. Completely gone on his Kaka sa. Afterall....... he used to waggle behind Pranay most of the time. Right Amulya........"

"Hmmm....... Infact he used to say, I'll be like Kaka sa when I'll grow up." Kaki sa imitated Vihaan's toddler self making all of us to let out a chortle. We were enjoying the light conversation when the two horns of our house made a loud noise grabbing our attention.

"We are home......" Twins sang loudly making a chaotic entrance. Their worn out look clearly screamed how tired they are. Throwing their bags near armrest, they plopped themselves comfortably on sofa. Amrita sat across me beside Kaki sa and Mom whereas Aman sat beside me after requesting Diya to shift a little.

"How was your day?" Kaki sa asked both of them caressing Amrita's head who slumped her head against her mother's shoulder.

"Tiring Maa...... Back to back lectures and tests. And Mishra sir made it even worse."

"Says the one who's known as his pet in entire class. Mishra sir is the best...... The best teacher of our college??.... Mishra sir...... Woohoo........." Aman chanted playfully laying partially on my lap. My hand automatically went towards his hairs and I gave him a gentle message sliding my fingers through his locks. He dugged his head more in my lap relaxing himself completely like a purring kitten.

"Shut up you last me baithne vala chimpanzee." She screeched in return throwing a cushion on his face. He dodged the pillow and hid himself behind my saree pallu as if that thin fabric will protect him from getting hit by Amrita's shoes that she was currently removing to throw on him.