BOOK SUGGESTIONS / CRITICIZE FOR FREE! II

Dearest person,

Here is the new "Book of Suggestions / Criticize for Free". If youd like to see some examples of previous critiques / suggestions, I highly recommend checking out the first one WITHOUT the "II" in the title. The last one has a total of 69 critiques / suggestions.

If you want me to read your stories, post them in the comments area below, and I will read them. I might not have time, but when I do, I will. I'm going to give my opinion of them as a new chapter to this "story". So if you want my opinion, come read it here, in the chapter dedicated to you! If you don't want me to review it, but want to see what my reviews are like, I've done 60+ reviews that you should check out. ALSO, make sure you read some (or all!) of the stories I've reviewed. Some come from truly amazing authors that are just waiting to get some reads.

My reviews include:

-Questions readers demand (so you understand first hand what a reader is thinking while reading your work)

-A tip or two to help YOU improve YOUR story

-Specific corrections that you can edit in your story

I want you to get the best out of your writing experience, and I will do MULTIPLE reviews for you! Obviously, if you suggest them. I review in a first-come-first-serve fashion, so I go from the oldest comment asking for a review to the newest demand. It's only fair, sorry if you're behind a lot of people! If you come to THIS page, and find your comment deleted, it means I did a review fo you! The review will be the title of your story, and don't be shy! Ask questions, and you will get your answers!

Sincerely,

Me :D

PS, I might even add my favorite parts onto here, if you don't mind! ;)