As Above, So Below

Start from the beginning

Swindle: Objection! I always wanted to say that.

(Everyone looks toward the door, and Robyn gains a slightly annoyed expression. Weiss and swindle who our standing in the doorway, holding the doors open)

Weiss: You've got the wrong man on trial.

(She walks into the room and stops next to Jacques)

Weiss: I know who's been framing Ironwood, who rigged the election. And my father does, too. He's been working with him.

Blastoff: I thought something was off. No one would vote for this ass clown.

(Jacques looks nervous, and Weiss sets the Scroll that Willow gave her on the table and taps the screen, causing it to project a hologram screen into the air. The screen depicts a paused video of Jacques and Arthur in Jacques' office)

Camilla: Is that... Arthur Watts?

(Sleet stands up)

Sleet: That's impossible! Dr. Watts died in the Paladin Incident years ago.

Blastoff: No it's him I now so because he the one the make my legs.

Jacques: Wha-- W-w-what is this?

Blastoff: It's the noose where gonna hang out with.

(Ironwood stands up)

Ironwood: Play it.

(Weiss taps the play button on the Scroll, and the floating screen begins playing the video. As it plays, Jacques becomes more and more nervous, fidgeting with his hands and then his mustache, sweat quickly appearing on his brow)

Jacques: (in the video) That bastard is costing me more money every day with this embargo. I'd lay off every employee in Mantle if I wasn't trying to get their damn votes for this Council seat!

Watts: What if I said you could have your cake and eat it, too?

Jacques: (in the video) What did you have in mind?

Watts: James Ironwood never recognized my genius. After everything I gave him, even giving his son the ability to walk. he still disgraced me. I simply wish to return the favor.

(Sleet watches the video in stunned silence and sits back down. Ironwood and blastoff begins walking across the room toward Jacques)

Jacques: (in the video) What's in it for me?

Watts: A seat on the council. All I need is your login credentials for the Atlas network.

(Winter narrows her eyes and subtly shakes her head disapprovingly)

Watts: You promise to make Ironwood's life a waking nightmare, and I will guarantee you victory at the polls by giving the voters down in Mantle a little... "digital push", if you will.

(Robyn watches with widened eyes, then grips a nearby chair and narrows her eyes angrily)

Jacques: (in the video) I always knew you were a good scientist, Arthur... but I never knew you were such a good salesman.

(Ironwood comes to a stop near Weiss)

Ironwood: Enough.

Blastoff: I think we all heard enough.

(In the video, Jacques cackles, and Weiss taps the Scroll's screen, pausing the video and making the floating screen disappear)

Jacques: (stammering) That, that is-- I--

(Jacques quickly stands and moves next to his chair, putting his hands up)

Jacques: (stammering) I can explain that. (clears throat) That... isn't real.