(The ship docks on a landing pad in front of Atlas Academy and COMBAT ship joins them but they don't see it and is met by a pair of guards, who open the ship's rear double doors to let Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Oscar and Qrow exit. Ruby gazes up at the towering academy while more guards line up along the path leading to the building)

Onslaught: Ok team move in the shadows don't get caught and—

Blastoff: Guy I can get us in.

(They all fallow blastoff as swindle take out a camouflage device so they can be seen as they walk they see them all get in an elevator and when it stops they soon follow up. Meanwhile with the others)

Ren: So, what do we do?

(The group finds themselves riding a rising elevator inside the academy with their wrists still restrained, accompanied by guards)

Ruby: I don't know yet. But COMBAT it still out their. We should be careful with what we say.

(One of the guards looks over his shoulder at them)

Blake: (quietly) We'll follow your lead, Ruby.

(Ruby smiles but then starts to look worried again. The elevator beeps as it arrives at its destination, and the guards escort the group out into a hallway and down a flight of stairs. They arrive in a room just as Ironwood walks through, speaking to someone else)

Ironwood: I swear if I have to sit through one more council meeting like that.

(He turns toward a small flight of stairs on his way to his office, accompanied by Winter Schnee and Penny Polendina. The latter notices the group and stops with a gasp)

Penny: Yay, you're here!

(Her celebratory greeting catches Ironwood and Winter's attention, causing them to stop and look. Weiss steps out from behind Ruby and approaches them)

Weiss: Winter.

(Winter gasps lightly in surprise, and the sisters' reunion is quickly interrupted by Nora leaning in and holding up her bound wrists, grinning and waving her fingers)

Nora: Anyone wanna give us a hand with these?

(Winter takes a moment to collect herself, returning to her usual stern demeanor and addressing the guards)

Winter: You have ten seconds to take those off before I start hurting you.

Guards: (looking at each other in confusion) Huh?

(Finally understanding the situation, the guards frantically begin removing the bolases from everyone's arms, while Ironwood watches with a smile)

Guard 1: Sorry!

Guard 2: Please, let us help you!

Guard 1: Forgive us!

(But just as their free the elevator door opens again but they look confused seeing no one their till the guards walk over and they are them attack by a big hulking figure as he slams one into a wall and throws the other one)

Blastoff: Brawl! Stop! When I said I had a plan to get us in it didn't involve you smashing.

Brawl: Well how was I supposed to know?

(He ask chocking one of the guard)

Blastoff: Yeah yeah.

(But at that moment of silence blastoff looks at ironwood as he has a face do shock and surprise on it)

Ironwood: Jr your back.

Blastoff: Yes father I have returned.

Everyone: FATHER?!