(They looks to the woman with a surprised look on some of their faces. As some of them had tears)

Brawl: She should be standing here.

Vortex: If we were faster maybe we could of saved so she would be here

Red-Haired Woman: She is.

(They looked back at her in confusion)

Red-Haired Woman: She understood that she had a responsibility. to try. I don't think she would regret her choice, because a Huntress would understand that there really wasn't a choice to make. And a Huntress is what she always wanted to be.

Vortex: Pyrrha never got the chance to graduate. An of us did. But she was a Huntress. (smiles)

Brawl: A true warrior.

Blastoff: A friend.

Swindle: So one who never backed down.

Onslaught: She was someone with a heart of gold.

Red-Haired Woman: (wiping a tear) Thank you.

Swindle: Hey who— are you?

(They all look to see that the red hair woman is gone)

Onslaught: Guys I'm sorry for splitting us up. For saying you should each go with them to bring them back.

Swindle: Hey don't blame yourself we're all here aren't we.

Brawl: Yeah. But no matter what we're follow your orders.

Vortex: even if you ask us to stand with you against the forces of heaven and hell we're do so.

Swindle: You bright us together. You have us a new family and a new place to call home boss.

Onslaught: Thanks guy now come on let's go meet us with the rest of the team and see if they found him yet.

(Ruby Rose is looking down with a look of disapproval on her face. She lets out a disappointed sigh)

Yang: I've never seen him this bad.

(Ruby, along with the rest of Team RWBY and Maria, find Qrow passed out on some stairs leading up to a house)

Ruby: Come on, let's get him up.

(The two sisters grab their uncle's arms and sit him up. Qrow groans and rubs his eyes)

Qrow: Why am I on the stairs?

Ruby: Probably because no one's home, Uncle Qrow. We've been out looking for Oscar.

Qrow: Oscar?

(The group hears footsteps. They turn to see Team COMBAT, Jaune, Ren, Nora, as well as Saphron and Terra, who is holding Adrian in her arm, walking towards them. The two mothers look at Qrow)

Terra: (sarcastic) I'm sure this looks great to the neighbors.

(Saphron lightly elbows her wife while Jaune and his teammates walk up to the group)

Ren: No luck?

Blake: No, you?

Jaune: Don't worry, we aren't going to Atlas without him.

Ruby: We?

Onslaught: Yeah we all of us no matter what you can count on me and my team ruby.

(The Team JNR and COMBAT share a smile)

Jaune: (to Saphron) Sorry we won't be staying.

Saphron: (smirking) No you're not.

Swindle: Yeah sorry but we got a job to be but don't worry nothing bad will happen to you brother.