New York, New York

8 weeks old

NINE HOURS INTO THE FLIGHT, the flight attendant had informed Gisele they'd be stopping in New York so the pilot could rest.

Gisele looked out the window, it was night time and the iconic New York skyline lit up below them.

She guessed it was around... eleven pm. Which would make it a tad hard to find a good enough room in a decent hotel, but then again she could always pull some strings with money and her fame.

Gisele guessed the babies were doing good, she had slept through most of the flight and no one had woken her to help. The few times she'd woken up to use the bathroom, the babies - her babies(god she still found it horrifying she was now responsible for not only one but three lives) were either sleeping or being taken care of by either her friends or her sister.

She had checked on Atlas the few times she was awake, asking Amelia if she'd taken Atlas out of the car seat so there wouldn't be another incident.

Gigi thanked her before leaving, she had been awake for almost an hour, everyone else was fast asleep. She heard cooing, got up and followed the sound over to Atlas.

She crouched down to see the infant awake with her eyes wide open, looking around the plane. Gisele slowly bent down and scooped Atlas out of the car seat, slowly getting up she let out a wince, a few days ago she'd gone to Carina and complained about some lingering pain from the c section.

Carina explained how the Amniotic fluid embolism, coupled with a nasty infection and the slight lung failure caused the slowed down healing process.

The hospital's specialist assured her she on the road to recovery and cleared her for travel.

Gisele stared down at her daughter, she looked better than when they were born, slightly, less featherless bird like but not completely cute.

"Hi baby. You're getting less ugly."

"You shouldn't be telling her that." Emmy said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Am I wrong though?" Gisele went over and sat down next to her friend, "If I almost died for a baby they should at least be cute."

"Don't worry, they have your genes so there's nothing to worry about." Emmy silently watched Gigi interact with the baby, she still seemed hesitant to even hold the baby, "How are you feeling?"

"Nauseous, drained, achey."

"Want me to tell the lady to bring you something?"

She shook her head, "No but thank you. We're landing for the night. Are the girls buckled in?"

"Yes. Where are we stopping?"

"New York."

Emmy silently stared at her, this was bad. The vulture sisters would surely tear Gisele down and that's the last thing she needed.

"Like New York, New York. Our New York?"

"Unfortunately."

The flight attendant came back and informed them they'd now be landing now.

She turned around and reached into the nearby diaper bag, grabbed two empty bottles then aimed one for her sister and the next at Jo. Both making their mark and she successfully woke them both up.

Her sister groaned, "Ow, what the hell?" She rubbed her head.

"We're landing now, so unless you want to fly around in here."