somebody that I used to know

Gisele was ecstatic to be back at work as a surgical resident and not a board member. She spotted her friends sitting at the nurses station. Jo had glanced up from the computer and saw Gisele approaching them.

Jo smiled, "Hey, long time no see."

Gisele smiled back, "I know but I drew the short stick and got stuck doing administrative crap from Callie's trail but now I'm free and I'm ready to cut." Just as she finished saying Meredith came up to the group.

"Do you have Donna's pre-op labs?" She asked Stephanie.

"In process."

"I'm gonna go examine Dr. Webber. And when I get back, we're gonna get started on the printer. Is that okay with you?" Meredith asked condescendingly.

"Yeah." Stephanie answered, Meredith glared at her for a moment before walking away.

Leah laughed, "What was that about?"

Stephanie sighed, "I got her kicked off her own surgery a few days ago."

"I heard about that." Gisele said.

"Alex told me," Jo said, "Ballsy."

"Stupid," Leah stated, "Well, at least she let's you touch patients. Avery wouldn't let me."

"He let's me." Gisele bragged.

"Did Kepner invite you to her wedding?" Stephanie asked.

"No." Leah said.

"I'm working that day so I can attempt to make it to my sister's in time for thanksgiving." Gisele said.

She turned to Jo, "So she didn't ask you for your address?"

"No, but I'm sure Alex is invited," Jo told, "I'm probably the plus one."

Shane walked up behind them and Gisele thought he seemed a bit jittery, "Hey, Dr.

Yang needs the printer again today."

Stephanie shook her head, "Uh, no."

"One day," Shane said, "Tell Grey we're sorry."

Stephanie frantically shook her head, "No, you you tell her."

"Can't. Gotta get the printer going so we only take one day away from you, not two."

"Shane!"

"Dying baby waiting on a part." Shane said before walking away.

Gisele huffed in boredom, "No fair, I want to be on that case, being a board member sucks."

Gisele walked into the trauma room she'd been paged to and saw Jackson standing next to a kid, found sutures.

"You paged."

He looked from the kid and nodded, "Yeah, I need help with suturing."

"I know I'm the best but isn't this an interns job," Gisele said and walked over to the bedside and put gloves on.

"Maybe but I know you can do sutures and not even leave a scar."

"Well I am freakishly good at suturing." She said and began suturing, "What happened?" Barely noticing the wounds on the kids face.

"A dog attacked him."

"Poor dog," she whispered to herself.

He furrowed his brows, "Did you just say "poor dog?"