do you believe in magic

The group of interns walked into the locker room and found Gisele doing the middle split, her chest touching the floor and her arms folded with her head resting on them.

"Is she asleep?" Leah questioned.

Stephanie shook her head, "She can't be, Can she?" She tilted her head, "Is that even possible?"

"Looks like it, someone should wake her before Medusa sees her." Ross stated.

Leah scoffed, "Like Medusa would do anything her, she's Dr. Shepherd's baby sister, and she's on the board."

Jo walked over and kneeled in front of her and gently shook her, "Gisele, hey Gisele."

She eventually stirred awake, sat up and stretched before standing up, noticing the looks of amazement on her fellow interns faces.

"What?"

"How can you sleep like that?" Stephanie asked.

"Is that even comfortable?" Leah added.

"Yes it is but I didn't mean to fall asleep. I was up late going over some administrative crap before coming here and found rounds, I got tired and decided to stretch and guess I fell asleep."

Jo laughed, "You guess, you were full on yogi."

After finding out who's service she was on, Gisele went to the ER in search for Callie, eventually finding her and the elevators.

Once Callie spotted her she broke out into a huge grin and walked over to Gisele, "Finally I get to officially have you on my service, we're going to have so much fun. I can feel it."

"About that-" before she could continue she was cut off.

"A case just came in, her husband sawed her in half but Grey has to stabilize her before we can get any X-rays."

Gisele nodded, "And as much fun as that sounds... can I please switch to Dr. Robbins or Dr. Avery's service today? Please." She begged with her best puppy dog eyes that worked on almost everyone.

"What? Why, we're going to be working on a person sawed in half? What could be better than that?"

"Encephalocele with facial cleft, they even flew in a craniofacial specialist just for this surgery. This might be the only time I get to see this besides there's a lot of idiots out there in the world, I'm sure I'll see someone sawed in half again."

Callie let out a long sigh of defeat, "Fine, you can go but the next two weeks you're on my service."

Gisele nodded, "Thank you."

The intern turned around and spotted her group of friends gathered around at the nurses station, she happily skipped over to them and sat between Stephanie and Jo.

"What are we doing?" She asked.

"We're watching the video of the magician sawing his wife in half." Ross told as he started the video, "So his wife goes in the box. But somewhere, there's another girl."

"Where?" Stephanie asked.

"That's what I can't figure out." Ross said.

"She's already in the box."

"I know, but where? There's no room." Ross said.

"They make the box seem small but it's big enough to hold two people." Gisele suggested.

"Like my new apartment." Jo commented.

"Trouble in paradise already," Gisele joked.

"Living with Peckwell not everything you hoped it'd be?" Stephanie added.