the me that nobody knows

Gisele rounded the corner and into the kitchen, needing her daily dose of Matcha, she froze at the threshold when she saw Amelia sitting at the island. She'd been avoiding her sister all weekend, from partying at sorority and frat houses almost to the point of blacking out, hanging out at Jo's, to inappropriately yet vigorously making out with Jackson.

Slowly, she began backing out when Amelia called out her name, "Gisele... I know you're there." Gisele sighed, walking over to the cabinet, "You got in late last night." She said taking another spoonful of cereal.

Grabbing a mug before turning to face her, hesitantly nodding, "Uh, yeah... I lost track of time."

Amelia raised her brows, "Really? Doing what?"

Gisele paused for a moment, "I plead the fifth."

Amelia narrowed her eyes, "You're not on trial, I just want to know where you were."

"Again, I plead the fifth."

Amelia had been frustrated with her sister's behavior and with being so distant, she worried and wanted to help, not wanting Gisele going down the same path she did. Setting a small container on the counter causing Gisele to frown.

Gisele frowned, "What's this?"

"It's a cup you pee in-" Amelia explained.

Gisele rolled her eyes, "I know what it is, why do you have it?"

"Because you're going to pee-"

Gisele's sarcastic laugh cut her off, "You're funny if you think I'm peeing in a cup. Who do you think you are?"

"Your sister."

Gisele scoffed, "Yes, my sister not my mother," she thought her sister was the wrong person to be patronizing her, "And don't you think you're being a bit hypocritical."

Amelia sat up, startled. Gisele never used her past against her, she'd always been her biggest supporter and protecter, "I'm just worried about you and so is everyone else. You shouldn't be working if you're high."

Gisele sent a cold glare her way, "I'm not high."

"Then just take the test," Amelia looked over at the container.

A fake smile settled on Gisele's lips, she aggressively snatched the small container off the counter walked over to the blender, dropped the cup inside and pressed start, she turned and started for the door, "Screw you!" She yelled, making sure her sister heard her.

Gisele quickly made it past the living room reaching the stairs where she began stomping up them. Only momentarily stopping when Maggie waited at the top of the stairs, "Can you please tell Meredith to wait for me," she asked, but to Maggie it sounded more like a demand than a favor.

Before Maggie could respond, she was already down the hall and entering the staircase up to the attic, she shrugged her shoulders continuing her way down the stairs and into the kitchen, stopping she watched Amelia, who stood over the trash can shaking the blender's contents out.

Raising a brow, she slowly made her way over to the brunette, "What are you doing?"

Amelia instantly stood up straight, she looked nerved which quickly turned into relief seeing how it was Maggie and not Meredith, "I think Gisele broke the blender."

Maggie furrowed her brows in confusion, "What? How?"

"I may have ambushed her with a drug test," she blurted out.